• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
I wish. Can't get it in Aus yet. I'm pretty sure they only doing a commercial line ATM.
Its gonna be super expensive if and when it does come but

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
LUXX seems to have found the ppfd sweetspot too. A lot less than originally thought throughout flower. Starting at only 450ppfd and 70%rh in week one flower upto 750ppfd week 4 and finishing on only 850-950 max in last week's of flower

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Yeh I saw a few interviews, they also claim there research showed UV showing no difference. So i dunno.

Reality is, Athena is just a mix of your basic Ag salts. Real commercial growers would be mixing up there own nutes according to leaf tissue analysis imo

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
There shit seems way more balanced than anything I could find as far as salts go. I'm with you but if so many are getting the results I'd just like to try for myself

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Guys getting results from just the combo I mentioned. No Co2. There's guys smashing it out in 5x5's. I want to be that guy even just once is all I'm saying

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Guys getting results from just the combo I mentioned. No Co2. There's guys smashing it out in 5x5's. I want to be that guy even just once is all I'm saying

Yeh fair enough without the c02. I can be done with other equiptment mate don't sell yourself short. I mean if you follow floraflex marketing they will have you believe there nutes are the only ones that can do it ;)

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I've seen some people claim around 3.5 - 4 pounds per Light 1000w HID if i remember correctly regarding commercial stuff.

Got the comapny Fohse claiming 10 pounds per light they were weighting whole plants hehe

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Yeh fair enough without the c02. I can be done with other equiptment mate don't sell yourself short. I mean if you follow floraflex marketing they will have you believe there nutes are the only ones that can do it ;)
I just listen to guys like Jungle boys that must be doing some shit right over there. Their guys grow after grow outdoing themselves with Athena and LUXX. I only follow guys I'm seeing producing class A. All I'm saying is what I'm seeing across the country is some greatness with this combo only

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I just listen to guys like Jungle boys that must be doing some shit right over there. Their guys grow after grow outdoing themselves with Athena and LUXX. I only follow guys I'm seeing producing class A. All I'm saying is what I'm seeing across the country is some greatness with this combo only
Fair enough, if you don't think Jungle boys have worked out some deal to push those products then I don't know what to tell you. None of it is cutting edge at all.

Company like Agnetix imo are really pushing the envelope forward in terms of technology.

Top Bottom