Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
price of seeds do not bother me too much,

ima lazy gardener, i take my hat off to anybody

puts the time and effort into breeding stable genetics.

its is way easier for me to drop $10-$15 a bean then

to do everything that is involved to breed stable strains.

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
price of seeds do not bother me too much,

ima lazy gardener, i take my hat off to anybody

puts the time and effort into breeding stable genetics.

its is way easier for me to drop $10-$15 a bean then

to do everything that is involved to breed stable strains.
Me too. Plus I barely know what I'm doing in just growing, let alone making seeds.

Thats why I buy or offer to buy them. Have had a few gifted, which I am extremely grateful for, and am endeavouring to add to my diary.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I think it could have come from anywhere, even payment service getting suss of product being sold them self. Can't help to be a bit suss on the timing tho :confused:

Good to know its been rectified (y)

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Pedros malawi x Panama haze says yeilds very high then down the page it has 60g to 90g per plant. 🤪🤣🤣
Dude it's a joke.

Here are some giga zkittles being grown out by a few test growers. This is S1 from f1 cut. Over 150 of these S1 seeds sold and most grown out. Consistent structure, flower set and thin layer chromatography scores. There are more grow pics then this. Very consistent strain. High yields, rapid growth high vigor.

Most only veged for 4 weeks or less.

Attachments

• received_579143982769379.jpeg
    received_579143982769379.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 95799288_162183661931629_3066562943756795904_o.jpg
    95799288_162183661931629_3066562943756795904_o.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 13
  • received_232432508009835.jpeg
    received_232432508009835.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 116799235_669504977267882_4442653564088879621_o.jpg
    116799235_669504977267882_4442653564088879621_o.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 12

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
You could get sponsors from actual banks like caveman. However the pissing contest on here makes that problematic. I know most yall been growing caveman beans.

Frosted flowers or prime as well. Lots of options where you can get better then this.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Dude it's a joke.

Here are some giga zkittles being grown out by a few test growers. This is S1 from f1 cut. Over 150 of these S1 seeds sold and most grown out. Consistent structure, flower set and thin layer chromatography scores. There are more grow pics then this. Very consistent strain. High yields, rapid growth high vigor.

Most only veged for 4 weeks or less.
Looks like shit, you grow them did ya ?
looks to be low yielding to me, got any better pics Rich ?

You still trying to stir shit I see, what's ya problem mate ??

Where did the rest of ya pics go ??, ya removed them because they looked like shit IMO

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
No buddy they were two different strains. Homogenous bud. Far more then yours. You can look and see it's all the same strain grown by 4 different growers. 😉 So where your test growers at?

I don't need do anything VB your attitude and lack of knowledge do it all for me buddy. Have a wonderful career. 😉

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Your opinion VB is a good laugh ya know. You have some cracker one liners. Just classic. Some deep knowledge you share freely. Plus absolutely no contemptible attitude going on or super inflated ego. 😂😉

Pedro de pacas

User ID
FFS your a laugh a minute S n G
try and untwist ya knickers, twisted knickers will get you nowhere,

And if your so great why are you wasting your time on here ??

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It does defy belief that such a interllectual is hanging around a bunch of DC's . Must be mentally disturbed. Get back on your medication, Mcbuddin.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
FFS your a laugh a minute S n G
try and untwist ya knickers, twisted knickers will get you nowhere,

And if your so great why are you wasting your time on here ??
For the laughable replies mate. I enjoy the banter if you didn't click already. Also I could shift all your beans today if I felt so inclined but I don't sooo... Mostly for your replies and love bro.

I love the love I feel wafting off ya buddy. 😉 Also your anger is one of a kind. Let's not lie to our public... it's pure love hate going on here and isn't that the best?

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Tell ya what S n G, I've got some of ya "Lemon Daddys" here, was a gift from a mate
Lets see If I can hermie it hey, I'm sure you would of put ya P1 plants thru the wringer testing it ?
so it should be a difficult job to get it to hermie, am I right in thinking that ??

Anyway, a bit of healthy competition is great, keeps everyone on there toe's and striving to be better ??
we all have room to improve, no one knows it all or can do it all IMO

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
I had a dig at the ego's on here, how they talk shit, providing nothing of real meaning, yet are allowed to pollute any thread with their girlie public infighting and how it reminded me of the very place we all left...that was yesterday.

That post was censored removed by someone within the hour.

Yet every day I venture here I see arguments and childish squabbling galore....all of which go uncensored.

Whats goin' on, mods?

Why the selective censorship?

Why let a few spoil it for the majority?

I cannot be alone in thinking this, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom