New site sponsor, DC Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member DC01

How does get stuffed sound at $15 a regular seed. Farken Billys warped humour.
If talking to me, I;m not the one setting the prices ffs
the reason that any VB seed are there for the comps, is very simple DC
there suppler as far as i know, couldn't get the seeds to them in time, just missed ?? , so out of the kindness of the deeep black hole that is me heart, I offered to donate some, so what "?? i'm really a "nice tnuc"

If you want to start shit, how about not in a sponser thread or any breeders rooms
anywhere else I'm happy to oblige ya old boy

VB Seeds should be on, Pedro has retired ?? but fuck DC's cant get it right lol

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
If talking to me, I;m not the one setting the prices ffs
the reason that any VB seed are there for the comps, is very simple DC
there suppler as far as i know, couldn't get the seeds to them in time, just missed ?? , so out of the kindness of the deeep black hole that is me heart, I offered to donate some, so what "?? i'm really a "nice tnuc"

If you want to start shit, how about not in a sponser thread or any breeders rooms
anywhere else I'm happy to oblige ya old boy

VB Seeds should be on, Pedro has retired ?? but fuck DC's cant get it right lol
Welcome back Pedro. YOUR seeds have a $$$$ figure for them on the website. Anyone not on this site looking at that site, naturally assumes they're for sale. Comps aside, the website mentions a DC team ( more than 1). So your(the) seeds are for sale, but you're not part of the team, or have any say in the business model. I assumed ( maybe incorrectly, given your sensitive reply) that Billy is just taking the piss with your seeds. If not, good luck with your business model.

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Welcome back Pedro. YOUR seeds have a $$$$ figure for them on the website. Anyone not on this site looking at the site, naturally assumes they're for sale. Comps aside, the website mentions a DC team ( more than 1). So your(the) seeds are for sale, but you're not part of the team, or have any say in the business model. I assumed ( maybe incorrectly, given your sensitive reply) that Billy is just taking the piss with your seeds. If not, good luck with your business model.
Actually the Destroyer X Malawi sounds like a top notch cross. BUT you need to work on your customer service skills Pedro - telling your potential customers to get farked won't help the business. I'd still buy those seeds, despite your grumpy demeanor. Others may not be so kind !!!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@Billygoat . Congratulations on the launch of Australia's newest seedbank. And thanks to Pedro and Puggles for offering your seeds freely on this site. Also thanks to Sugar for Bianca/Wonky seeds( yes, we know you're not part of the seedback business). Much appreciated. Apologies if I contributed to a "wonky" website launch Billy. We do need more reputable seeds in Aus. Some female photoperiods would be popular too. ✌️

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Any discounts for the crew, yeh I'm keen to have a crack but finding it hard to fork out 110 for 7 seeds of regz my luck would be 7 males from 7.
What is the best vb strain you reckon?
what kinda yields coming off the ruby dragon?

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Any discounts for the crew, yeh I'm keen to have a crack but finding it hard to fork out 110 for 7 seeds of regz my luck would be 7 males from 7.
What is the best vb strain you reckon?
what kinda yields coming off the ruby dragon?
Ruby Dragon genetic potential tops out at about 140g in dwc but expect 60-90g in 10-15 litre soil pots.

VB can field your question as far as the photoperiod strains as I exclusively grow autos 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom