New site sponsor, DC Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
T
Ruby Dragon genetic potential tops out at about 140g in dwc but expect 60-90g in 10-15 litre soil pots.

VB can field your question as far as the photoperiod strains as I exclusively grow autos 👍
Thanks Puggle, this May sound like a dumb question but are they all going to be girls7/7 I've never grown autos

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

puggle6

Baked
User ID
T

Thanks Puggle, this May sound like a dumb question but are they all going to be girls7/7 I've never grown autos
No these could be males or females with the ratio at approx 1 male for every 3 females

DC Dave is waiting on fem stock and I am working on f1 Ruby Dragon out cross FEMS, unfortunately it takes time..

I believe there will be a forum code when the FEMS land which should be very soon.

Dave has done a bit of a soft launch for VB, myself and the forum 👍

DC Seeds

Germinating
User ID
Thanks @Billygoat for the welcome :cool:

Great to be onboard with TSE and hello fine members!

As you can see we are Australia's newest and determined to be Australia's Finest Seed Bank! 🇦🇺

We have the local guys puggle_farms & VB Seeds listings and have just received our first shipment from Europe of the classic Amsterdam genetics in our catalogue 👍

We hope to fill our stock levels very soon and will be adding new strains as often as they can be secured.

I'll try to log in here regularly to answer any questions members may have, alternatively the DC Seeds website contact form alerts me directly to your query.

Currently in stock!

And of course if you are after Regs we offer puggle_farms auto creations and VB Seeds photo seeds 😄

Don't forget to use Augusts code TSE15% for a 15% discount on your order total!

- Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom