Information and patient onboarding - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Fuck off ya Jewish fucking dog!!
Your not guna get a single customer off this site you parasite!!
I dont have the fire in the belly like I used to, mate. Are you up to being employed by me to take over my business affairs when a bit of muscle is required? 😂
why all the aggression and resistance towards people accessing this legally? is it taking money away from your illegal operations? why would anyone try to interfere with someone receiving their desired treatment? what do you guys gain from negativity towards a legal option presented to members?

also I couldn't tell you the lineage of my family but I'm pretty sure there isn't any Jewish decent but none the less we are welcoming to all ethnicities and religions we do not discriminate or act with prejudice like is shown by some of the responses here.

if you aren't interested in being onboarded or finding out more information why dont you find something more productive to do with your time and allow those that are interested to engage with me freely.
should any of the trolls change their tune they are welcome to contact me in regards to services but i will be ceasing communication with trolling comments like yourselves and dedicating my time to genuinely interested members.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
wow thats extremely prejudice and hostile. hey pikey if your disinterested please take your hate filled comments elsewhere. Jerusalem have incorporated cannabis as part of their treating medicine for 25-30 years they are well ahead of the world in terms of understanding the medicinal properties associated with these products. are you against people receiving a legal option for accessing cannabis? why are you so angry about this thread and the services i offer?
Cunt you come to a grower's forum (not a fucking MC forum) with clearly fuck all knowledge of cannabis (or history it seems) and try to plug your shit and talk down to people with your holier than thou bullshit. You're not the grower, you're not the supplier, you're just a fucking salesman... that's it! What sage like advice do you have for people who have been growing their own medicine for years (some of us decades)? How about you take yourself and your shitty attempt at FREE ADVERTISING somewhere else. :ROFLMAO:

Fuck if you think my comment that Isreal is a terrorist run apartheid state is extremely prejudice and hostile... you should try being a Palestinian! I'm guessing you have never been there... or you're one of "god's people" and happily did your duty shooting unarmed civilians... you know for the stability of the illegal occupation. They're even worse than we were/are to the rightful owners of the land! A bunch of fuckin' Europeans set up camp in someone else's country because they got picked on because of their fucking religion and then treat the occupied peoples even worse then they purportedly were... sounds like a bunch of cunts to me :unsure:

As for being "against people receiving a legal option for accessing cannabis" I am not at all, I fully welcome complete unconditional legalisation of cannabis. What I am against is fuckwits like you and the big pharma shell companies you work for bleeding people dry for what is and should be a freely grown medicine.

Hope you don't get hit by a bus, Pikey

Indy

Misfit
User ID
All the best, James. Once you actually have the business up 'n running properly, and content to back that up, folks might be more accepting of what you're trying to achieve.

But the business in its current state, many folks will believe it to be another dodgy scam that forever surface in the cannabis community.

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Cunt you come to a grower's forum (not a fucking MC forum) with clearly fuck all knowledge of cannabis (or history it seems) and try to plug your shit and talk down to people with your holier than thou bullshit. You're not the grower, you're not the supplier, you're just a fucking salesman... that's it! What sage like advice do you have for people who have been growing their own medicine for years (some of us decades)? How about you take yourself and your shitty attempt at FREE ADVERTISING somewhere else. :ROFLMAO:

Fuck if you think my comment that Isreal is a terrorist run apartheid state is extremely prejudice and hostile... you should try being a Palestinian! I'm guessing you have never been there... or you're one of "god's people" and happily did your duty shooting unarmed civilians... you know for the stability of the illegal occupation. They're even worse than we were/are to the rightful owners of the land! A bunch of fuckin' Europeans set up camp in someone else's country because they got picked on because of their fucking religion and then treat the occupied peoples even worse then they purportedly were... sounds like a bunch of cunts to me :unsure:

As for being "against people receiving a legal option for accessing cannabis" I am not at all, I fully welcome complete unconditional legalisation of cannabis. What I am against is fuckwits like you and the big pharma shell companies you work for bleeding people dry for what is and should be a freely grown medicine.

Hope you don't get hit by a bus, Pikey
I'll offer one last response then I'm done with your arguments.
you don't know myself or my background, nor will i incriminate myself in any way given what i now do. but i assure you my knowledge is quite vast on the whole industry, (including cultivation and manufacturing of extracts, concentrates and bi-products) i am not offering advise on these subjects here though. I am offering legal services i can now provide others.

as for the second paragraph i have friends and associates from Palestine as well as i keep mentioning im not prejudice i don't shun anyone because of their history or where they come from. i also havent served either... we could get buckled down all day discussing geo political issues and countries morals and ethics but thats not the discussion here.

again I'm confused by the mention of big pharma? this is holistic medicine there is no governmental ties with myself or the dispensary? i don't really understand your angle here i can just recognize the anger in all your comments but there doesn't really seem to be a purpose or outcome to all your interaction. if you do change your mind on things feel free to reach out.

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
All the best, James. Once you actually have the business up 'n running properly, and content to back that up, folks might be more accepting of what you're trying to achieve.

But the business in its current state, many folks will believe it to be another dodgy scam that forever surface in the cannabis community.
thanks for the support Indy, ill be sure to share more content as its available. i am aware this is half the drama I'm facing but as stated I have just started this and am building MCA the dispensary are up and operational and already catering to patients. so despite a lack of content i can still offer these services to others. of course i would like to show more legitimacy and will as this grows but for now am just making a presence and starting to gather some following.

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Registered on Saturday :unsure:... seems legit! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 25548
that's right pikey as I've stated a few times this is a new venture I'm undertaking and am currently in the process of setting things up, the intention of posting in forums is to start to gather some following and cement myself as a point of contact for people interested in becoming a patient, while i dont have content to share the dispensary is fully operational and these services can still be provided. i see the point to you posting my business registration as a way of discrediting it as its only been registered since Saturday. can i ask how many scammers you see registering a business and taking full responsibility for their business and services provided?
i know you werent trying to credit MCA but you actually have given legitimacy to this by posting that. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Oh, I see... so they are an unlicensed, not-for-profit dispensary? My bad :ROFLMAO:
im sorry what does licensing mean in terms of pharmarceutical association. to operate legally as a dispensary, cultivator, or manufacturer here in australia licensing must be obtained. the mistake i think you are making is making a connection between jumping through governmental hoops to obtain licensing and being a part of the pharmaceutical industry. this is further evident by the fact medicinal cannabis isn't covered under the PHARMACEUTICAL benefit scheme or PBS. do you need any further clarification?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'll offer one last response then I'm done with your arguments.
Well that didn't go to plan did it :ROFLMAO:

I never said I thought you were a scammer (I suspect that would be too much like actual work). My issues is with you being a fuckiwt middleman that is trying to push a product, which you yourself have said you get money from the dispensary for. I'm guessing if you "Free Service" doesn't result in $'s for them then they would be dropping you're arse pretty quickly, no? After all, they're in it for $'s not because they care... noone buys that shit :LOL:

As for licensing, look at who the government gives those licenses to... it ain't you're mum and pop outfits, nor any of this countries generational farming families... it big business and big pharma. Do you need any further clarification?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
im sorry what does licensing mean in terms of pharmarceutical association. to operate legally as a dispensary, cultivator, or manufacturer here in australia licensing must be obtained. the mistake i think you are making is making a connection between jumping through governmental hoops to obtain licensing and being a part of the pharmaceutical industry. this is further evident by the fact medicinal cannabis isn't covered under the PHARMACEUTICAL benefit scheme or PBS. do you need any further clarification?
Why don't you just get the message and fuck off you parasite dog!!

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Fuck ya have me on no edit as well ya moron?

Was going to add to the above that you should send the OP a prize.

Goat the throat (cocksucker)

Top Bottom