Baked
User ID

You can filter products by country of origin. 99 listed as Australia currently

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
F

freddie

I would ask them to send you a copy of the script. If you get a knock on the door from po-po, I think they would ask to see your script to confirm that your cannabis is legitimate for medical reasons.
Yeah I thought about that. They have labels on which state the Chemist and contact number, dr who prescribed, my name, price, controlled drug info, etc. It is really obvious that it's prescription. There would be an issue if you didn't take the stuff around in it's original package, and some of them are too big to fit in your pocket. It's not a perfect system by a long shot.
I would still like to have an actual script I could take to a chemist though.

@puggles, cheers, didn't realise you could search by country of origin.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
"I would ask them to send you a copy of the script...."
Interesting you should say this @Old fox, for the first time ever I got sent E-scripts to my phone upon speaking to my canna dr last week. Living out in the sticks Im very limited in canna chemists locally (in fact Nil), so all of mine comes in the post. It's also a shitload cheaper.

"They will stock it for you at a local chemist with Cannihelp."
Ahhh, mine won't. I enquired but my local informed me she has to go do additional training to stock such a 'dangerous substance'. Opiates, no problem, but canna, Ohh no.???? The closest local canna chemist is over 100km away and the prices there are stupid expensive, so it's cheaper/easier to get it posted for me.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Someone posted a good Australian Dispensery link a little while ago, but I can no longer find it.

Also looking for folks input to whose is a good mob to go with, and who to avoid. And what are some good strains for day use, and something for the evenings.

Cheers in advance. (y)
I went with alternerleaf very simple I told the doctor that I didn’t want any thing under 25% so he put me straight onto Rocky at 29 ton20 % and solace at 25 % he understood I didn’t want my or his time wasted and he gave me my open script with 13 repeats just put my 3 rd order in to keep my Rocky coming it’s the hardest one for them to get so I’m sticking up oh and yes just keep your script on your phone or get the doc to send you the letter of possession

nici

Germinating
User ID
3 Big Growing Labs in Toowoomba, Bundaberg and Sunny Coast. Plus another one meant to be setting up in Molendinar (Southport Industrial), that will process it in Southport somewhere. That's the one's I know about. Don't know there exact locations. Just shit i've read over the years..

I don't believe Toowoomba is up and running yet, the permits for the site were only approved in the last couple of years which is owned by CANN group and will be based on the Toowoomba airport industrial site. CANN group just finalised their first Aussie grow down in VIC and already have plans to triple their capacity from that site. The sunny cost fields are private owned and based out near Gympie IIRK.

Media report last night advised one of the companies is currently recruiting 40 local staff( they interviewed the Canadian CEO currently based in Aus).

I'm pretty sure that's Organigram. They were looking for a head of AUS operations and a few other roles pre-covid to be based in Melbourne but obviously everything was put on hold.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
3 Big Growing Labs in Toowoomba, Bundaberg and Sunny Coast. Plus another one meant to be setting up in Molendinar (Southport Industrial), that will process it in Southport somewhere. That's the one's I know about. Don't know there exact locations. Just shit i've read over the years..
And 2 in tassie highlands also. Up and running. I think harry bootlace gets it from them.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Want to try and get 25%

Next script I'm going to get some of the 30% THC

I've seen pretty much every supplier get bagged out some way or another

Some ppl seem to get really screwed over

I've seen ppl waiting for months with no scripts delivered

I've seen women give bad reports because they couldn't get it for 2 days of bad menstrual pain

Overall it's taken a couple of calls to build some sort of personal contact with the girl I deal with

She's been quite helpful, I was getting the go around about ordering 2 scripts to cover me for the fortnight

First I was told only 1 script every 7 days , rang the clinic they said I could get 2 once a fortnight, unfortunately they didn't send paperwork

So instead of having to pay for scripts to be changed , very dubious I thought , She's contacted the clinic who contacted me within the hr and they are just going to ask Dr to amend the scripts

It's a saving of the $30 freight, $30 is better than nothing

All in all I've give canatrek 8/10 , would be better if they answered calls. But they seem to answer emails

Top Bottom