Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Didn't think much of it at the time, but I got this message from reddit over that thread...

View attachment 24527

With what you got and their blanket down voting of comments, it looks like someone was playing silly buggers :unsure:
I was careful of my language. I’ve never posted over there,but I have noticed it’s a little less robust then here🤬. Accuse the. Cunts of censorship and they fuckin censor you. They have just made an enemy.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, not a good look.. when you try and set a certain tone of decorum in your section of reddit, and yet your quality control is shit, and after sales service is shady as fuck, lol.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Wow mate. Only catching up on this drama now.
Let’s hope you get a working light at the end of this.
I’ve been happy with my SE3000 so far but it was a prize so I haven’t spent my own coin.
I hope it stays working ok 👉🪵

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Well I didn’t mention the other day but I had an order in for a light and tent kit .
this morning the light arrived but no tent ,,
only one parcel and one tracking number ,,
so I didn’t get the tent or any separate tracking number for it.

sent Them a message but I am waiting on a reply ,,but knowing the shit they put Pikey through I am expecting to be fucked around aswell.
I’m heading out to drown my sorrows, but will keep you guys informed.

wish me luck coz I think I’m going to need it.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
You should be right @Sedge have a look for 1/2 or 1/3 on the label, you may find there are more than one parcel. I've seen it before from similar companies

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It only says parcel 1..
I would expect separate track numbers if I was getting more than one parcel.

Agree with pugs. I have received multiples under the same tracking before.. but they do usually arrive together.. lol

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So when I check the tracking it says delivered ,,if there was another parcel how do I find it ,,still waiting on a reply email from them

puggle6

Baked
User ID
It's likely to just show up, it may have been sent from a separate warehouse.

It's also possible the courier still has it in the back not realising there were 2 boxes, I don't think it's time to panic yet (y)

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It's likely to just show up, it may have been sent from a separate warehouse.

It's also possible the courier still has it in the back not realising there were 2 boxes, I don't think it's time to panic yet (y)
Hope you are right ,,although it has fucked my day up thinking of what headaches I am in for..
wish they would hurry up and reply to me.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Here’s the reply ,,,
Please check your order, we found that your order # @@@@@@
only purchased one sf 1000 lamp.

on their site the order says what I ordered ,,1 light & 1 tent,,,

what sort of dumb shit reply was that ,,,
now I’m pissed off at these cunts.

Top Bottom