Your most imaginative way to end this C@#T!

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I'm liking this Caitlin Johnstone - Blair and G.W. Bush should be in prison cells in The Hague (no surprise actually)
If the Nuremburg laws had continued to be applied with fairness and consistency then every post WWII US president would have been hanged - gotta love Noam Chomsky!

j

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm liking this Caitlin Johnstone - Blair and G.W. Bush should be in prison cells in The Hague (no surprise actually)
If the Nuremburg laws had continued to be applied with fairness and consistency then every post WWII US president would have been hanged - gotta love Noam Chomsky!

j
fuck i hate this woke cunt, when someone becomes too woke they border schizophrenia

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Our morons are so fucken stupid they make a ten minute video of bushmaster armoured vehicles and what wonderful politicians they are for sending them to Ukraine.
Which maybe is a good thing?
But don't put it in the news cycle and advertise it to the whole world you dumb FUCKS!
SMART cuntrys do it with STEALTH.🤔

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Our morons are so fucken stupid they make a ten minute video of bushmaster armoured vehicles and what wonderful politicians they are for sending them to Ukraine.
Which maybe is a good thing?
But don't put it in the news cycle and advertise it to the whole world you dumb FUCKS!
SMART cuntrys do it with STEALTH.🤔

yeah i laugh when I see Scomo talking tough... we would be absolutely fucked if Putin decided he wanted to fuck us up.

Let America sort out the fucken mess they made without getting involved I say.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
You can see his method behind the madness. But his head is in the past, and it's pretty hard to see him returning the motherland to what it once was.

It's just fucked we've gotta witness it being played out like this until reality starts kicking in hard for him.

Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Putin is doing the right thing for his country.

Putin is doing the right thing for himself.
Fixed!

I know quite a few Russians glad to've left, one of them who was part of the Moscow Circus defected during their performances here in the 80's, has happily been living in Aus. since and never wants to go back.

j

Last edited:

Jaz

Curing
User ID
NATO and the Hohol's have been poking the bear for decades. Putin decided it was time to do something about it.

You do that diplomatically, sanctions, etc.

You do not start a war; that's a sign of weakness.

He wants a page in the history books, wants to be a tsar, the man that reinstated the Soviet Union - delusions of grandeur.

j

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
yeah i laugh when I see Scomo talking tough... we would be absolutely fucked if Putin decided he wanted to fuck us up.

Let America sort out the fucken mess they made without getting involved I say.
I'd like to see scumo try to shirt front vlad!
Vlad would throw him to the ground like the Humphrey b bear he is then probably proceed to choke him out or break a bone or 2 .🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jaz

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Well the yanks were going to nuke Cuba,,
not much different to what’s going on now ,,just in reverse.

Jaz

Curing
User ID
When 30 years of diplomacy doesn't work, then what? Nato has been expanding to the east for decades despite agreeing not to. Russia's security is threatened. They acted.

How was it threatened, how many shells did NATO pump into Russia?
Don't believe FOX news, it's pure garbage.

j

WhiteCedar

Germinating
User ID
how many shells did NATO pump into Russia?
Same amount of nukes Russia sent into the USA from Cuba in the 60's. 0. And that was a big fucking problem. Having previously friendly countries on their border being co-opted by the west and militarizing is a problem. You don't have to accept that, but it is.

I don't watch fox. And I don't fall for the shit you seem to have been munching.

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Same amount of nukes Russia sent into the USA from Cuba in the 60's. 0. And that was a big fucking problem.

Yeah, there's a double standard going on - without doubt. I thought the world had moved on from the 60's cold war mentality though and even past GW's 'WMD's' bullshit.

I guess humans have this innate programming to repeat history without learning from the mistakes, huh?

'Nazi leaders were rightly tried but those who dropped nuclear bombs on Japan, killing thousands of civilians, were not.'

Imperialists and colonisers set the modern rules of war to defend their interests. They came as a response to the industrialisation of war and its spread across whole continents and the globe.
The historic scale of slaughter demanded some response and the imperialists’ answer was rules they could police.
The London Charter set the basis for which Axis powers would be tried. A consequence of allowing the victors to define war crimes and crimes against humanity is that they swerve from incriminating themselves.

‘War crimes’ flow from the logic of imperialist attacks

j

Last edited:
Top Bottom