Your most imaginative way to end this C@#T!

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
With my wife being from Ukraine and now her family right at this moment fleeing to safety.... I would like nothing more, than to stop this piece of shit from breathing!

Give me your most imaginative way to give this fucker his last moments!

For me... I'd start by stringing the cunt from his ankles with barbed wire! I'd begin cutting a millimetre at a time from his shriveled penis with blunt scissors (so should only take about 10 cuts). Then piss down his throat and make him gargle the tune of Justin Beiber's hit song "Baby"!

Then I'd light a fat one and enjoy, while watching this piece of shit slowly bleed out!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
When I was living in Cambodia some local "mob adjacent" (as far as I know) Russkis strung a guy, they had caught robbing their house, up by his feet in front of the house and cut his finger tips off to let him bleed out slowly as a message to other would be thieves... so that could be an option. But Gazza's suggestion is defiantely not wothout its charms :unsure:

Pipe inserted into the arse then Barbwire through the pipe pull the pipe out then rip the Barbwire out or you could always just use a potato peeler and skin him
Ahh the old rock spider treatment... you been reading Chopper's books?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I thought there were old agreements that the UN would not move east ,,had they kept that pledge then this most likely would not be happening.

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
When I was living in Cambodia some local "mob adjacent" (as far as I know) Russkis strung a guy, they had caught robbing their house, up by his feet in front of the house and cut his finger tips off to let him bleed out slowly as a message to other would be thieves... so that could be an option. But Gazza's suggestion is defiantely not wothout its charms :unsure:

Ahh the old rock spider treatment... you been reading Chopper's books?
That's hardcore! 💪 I love it! :devilish:

Sorry to hear about the family SOGk... the last thing anyone needs after the last 2 fucken years. ..
Cheers Billygoat! (y) Appreciate it! 🤘
Staple his eyelids open and make him watch Ronald Raygun westerns
🤣😂🤣

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Wait a minute...

Didnt Ukraine became independent in early 90's from Russia...

If NSW declared independents, wouldn't you think our National pollys would try n stop it? Of course they would, they would never allow it....

There's been afew nutjobs declaring independents from our commonwealth, they crushed em like n ant...

Isn't this the same? Am I missing something?

Australia should mind its own business, none of our concern really..

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Wait a minute...

Didnt Ukraine became independent in early 90's from Russia...
Kinda... Ukraine became independant in 1991 at the demise of the USSR, so technically they where not part of "Russia" as such.

There is a lot of history in the region, this article has some good maps of the territorial evolution -> maps-how-ukraine-became-ukraine

Australia should mind its own business, none of our concern really..
I agree with you there. Other than a humanitarian role ie. accepting refugees and providing aid through the likes of red cross etc. We do not need to be fighting wars abroad.

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I can recommend watching "Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom" for some recent (2015) background on the situation there.

Top Bottom