What light do you use

• HPS/CMH

• LED

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Fair enough, if you don't think Jungle boys have worked out some deal to push those products then I don't know what to tell you. None of it is cutting edge at all.

Company like Agnetix imo are really pushing the envelope forward in terms of technology.
Unless they have got 100+ on the payroll the combo is what it is. LUXX by far the most transparent of any company with their research. Like I said man proof is in the pudding. You can have your opinion too bro, I'm just giving mine

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Unless they have got 100+ on the payroll the combo is what it is. LUXX by far the most transparent of any company with their research. Like I said man proof is in the pudding. You can have your opinion too bro, I'm just giving mine
Can you link me to some of there research besides the interviews they had? I would genuinely be interested in checking it out. Most of the proper research coming out seems to be from Dr Bruce Bugbee and his team.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
nice. fuck i wish i could set up a room like that without fear of going to jail. lol

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
I'm gonna look to a DIY quantum board in the future at this rate seeing how feasible it is, we light our homes with LEDs nowadays and quality has improved a lot in the past 2 years on the proper understanding of light and utilization of the spectrum and what plants /can/ photosynthesize it's only natural LEDs will be the default bar winter heating, it's just we've given up so much control and that if one LED blows you write it off, couple more its ehhhhhh but with ballast globes it's got multiple points of failure all easily replaceable over a quantum board that has to be replaced fully

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
We also think about technology improvements in the past 30+ years and it's just getting faster, better, power efficient usually, not much can really improve over light globes other than filament runs hot and size, LEDs and microtechnology are a different ballgame there as well

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Google it. There's comparison vid after vid of the 645's coming out ontop in every aspect. I'm sure you will have a marketing angled answer to them constantly beating a rival bar style company but not every independent led guy can be on the take.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
LUXX used to have a comparison test it did with gavita on its website but it is no longer available as it tore shreds

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Top Bottom