The Wuhan virus 🦠

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I know a few on here are skeptical about the rate at which the vaccine was made but the difference I rekon is resources basically the more coin and the magic word resources the faster you can complete something 😆

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Were all going to die anyway, corona, global warming, war with China, aids, sars, bird flu, zika virus, ebola, war with Indonesia
cancer, heart attack, run over by a bus, cyclone, heat wave, cold winters, to much rooting, not enough rooting, to fat, to thin, ciggies
alcohol poisoning (be a few here @ TSE) magic mushies, non magic mushies, beef, lamb, pig, (should be eating insects ya stnuc)
global warming again, (give the UN lots of $$ ya tight arses), the incoming glacial period, a fucking asteroid, tidal wave, drowned in your own spew( half of the members on here) to much pulling ya dick(the other half), golf

old age will get us if non of the above do

why worry about it ?

Dont forget about the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse..

......Wheres Sugar when ya need her :unsure:

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
What is mainstream news and media lying through its teeth about??
Not sure if you are willing to have a mature debate or if it'll devolve into more piss take stuff, not from you, but generally....but I will bite.

The media are telling us the vaccine is safe.

Obviously you believe this .

1) Please tell me how you know this to be the case...other than Kochie and Sam told you?

See that Gov ad on TV this week, promoting the vaccine and saying its all good, safe and extensive testing is done to get to this point??

2) What testing are they referring to? Wheres the data?

Feel free to google the answers.

And remember the world eradicated flu this last year!

For the first time ever no one caught it.
Its like a miracle!

Not in the media.

What about India? Have you seen the crowds at the India/England cricket test?
iu.jpeg

India is another one of those mysteries.
They originally brought in lockdowns etc, but with no social security safety net for its one thousand three hundred and sixty odd million citizens, not working to make ends meet would kill untold hundreds of millions, and not via the virus....so they canned the whole thing, CONTRARY to all the experts here who have locked down millions of Aussies in a city for just ONE fucking case of something that has a 99% survival rate if you catch it.

Not in the media.

Sweden?
No masks, no lockdowns, one of the lowest excess death rates in Europe.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 2.33.06 pm.png

Not in the media.

So we have most of the media telling us one thing, yet independent media, all over the world, are saying something quite different.
What about the fact that cases of C19 have halved, miraculously again, since Creepy Joe took over...cases down by 11% and deaths by 20%. Thats the first time we've seen a drop since it kicked off. But what's causing the drop?
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 2.44.42 pm.png
Well, the obvious reason for the drop, NOT MENTIONED BY THE MEDIA WHATSOEVER is the fact that the WHO discreetly announced that it was now recommending, coincidentally ONE HOUR AFTER BIDEN WAS INAUGURATED that the PCR tests being done world wide were to reduce their cycles from 45 to 30, therefore lowering the number of false positives and in turn reducing the positives. It has NOTHING to do with the vaccine. NADA.

Not in the media.

See where the questions about our media might arise if you know what's going on out there?
And why its clear we shouldn't trust them?

The media and our news isn't there anymore to report truthfully on the news, its to spread the narrative, whatever that may be at the time.

Look how the media here have suppressed the rapes in our Parliament and what Scotty knew and when...not a peep.

Wheres the expose? The tough questions?

Morrison, in another era, would be OUT. But with Murdoch on his pocket, (Facebook Vs Australian Govt, anybody??) he's safe, because Newscorp turned it into a Non Story, just as they did with Gladys Berajiklian.

Not in the media.

Even Malcolm Turnbull talked about how "increasingly propagandistic News Corp has become.”ie. lying through their teeth.

Sorry, didn't mean to make my point that long. And not wanting to get into a heated argument with y'all as most of you completely believe all the lies clearly and will find it almost impossible to see it my way, rightly or wrongly, and know that these topics can bring the worst out in people, something that is not my intention...Im more of a Love guy than a War guy, I guess.
So be nice please.

On another lighter note....China is really fucking with the yanks these days.
Good on em.

Wish it was in the media.

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
You can stop at point 1. I never said the Covid vaccine was safe, just my view of the world is that vaccines in general have done more good than harm. This new vaccine was released as an emergency measure. Only time will tell if it does more good than harm. I also believe Covid is real.

D

Deleted member cpr

Not sure if you are willing to have a mature debate or if it'll devolve into more piss take stuff, not from you, but generally....but I will bite.

1) Please tell me how you know this to be the case...other than Kochie and Sam told you?

See that Gov ad on TV this week, promoting the vaccine and saying its all good, safe and extensive testing is done to get to this point??

Its like a miracle!

Not in the media.

View attachment 11749

They originally brought in lockdowns etc, but with no social security safety net for its one thousand three hundred and sixty odd million citizens, not working to make ends meet would kill untold hundreds of millions, and not via the virus....so they canned the whole thing, CONTRARY to all the experts here who have locked down millions of Aussies in a city for just ONE fucking case of something that has a 99% survival rate if you catch it.

Not in the media.

Sweden?

View attachment 11751

Not in the media.

So we have most of the media telling us one thing, yet independent media, all over the world, are saying something quite different.
What about the fact that cases of C19 have halved, miraculously again, since Creepy Joe took over...cases down by 11% and deaths by 20%. Thats the first time we've seen a drop since it kicked off. But what's causing the drop?
View attachment 11752
Well, the obvious reason for the drop, NOT MENTIONED BY THE MEDIA WHATSOEVER is the fact that the WHO discreetly announced that it was now recommending, coincidentally ONE HOUR AFTER BIDEN WAS INAUGURATED that the PCR tests being done world wide were to reduce their cycles from 45 to 30, therefore lowering the number of false positives and in turn reducing the positives. It has NOTHING to do with the vaccine. NADA.

Not in the media.

See where the questions about our media might arise if you know what's going on out there?

The media and our news isn't there anymore to report truthfully on the news, its to spread the narrative, whatever that may be at the time.

Look how the media here have suppressed the rapes in our Parliament and what Scotty knew and when...not a peep.

Morrison, in another era, would be OUT. But with Murdoch on his pocket, (Facebook Vs Australian Govt, anybody??) he's safe, because Newscorp turned it into a Non Story, just as they did with Gladys Berajiklian.

Not in the media.

Even Malcolm Turnbull talked about how "increasingly propagandistic News Corp has become.”ie. lying through their teeth.

Sorry, didn't mean to make my point that long. And not wanting to get into a heated argument with y'all as most of you completely believe all the lies clearly and will find it almost impossible to see it my way, rightly or wrongly, and know that these topics can bring the worst out in people, something that is not my intention...Im more of a Love guy than a War guy, I guess.
So be nice please.

Good on em.

Anal testing in China for American diplomats, however, anal testing is not suitable for the chinese masses :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Its like a miracle!

Not in the media.

View attachment 11749

Not in the media.

Sweden?

View attachment 11751

Not in the media.

View attachment 11752

Not in the media.

Not in the media.

So be nice please.

Good on em.

Couldn't agree more about Murdoch. Absolute cunt.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Your fucking smart Bomber. I wish I was as smart as you cunts. Fucking used to be really smart, till my brain got stabbed with a machete. Cognition is hampered because of TV and Chanel 9' filthy brainwashing cunts.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Ya better off not watching the TV I reckon

can the world get any more stupider than it is now ?, the western world anyway
we are shooting ourselves in the foot big time

white stnuc hey, what a bunch of racists superior bastards we all are

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You joking aren't ya, nothing "unbiased" about the ABC

We don't get Fox news in OZ mate
I do on me Foxtel. Is fuckin hilarious how blantantly they lie. I watch if for a laugh every now and then.
Only an utter retard could believe anything said on it.
It should just be called this is what Rupert told us to say. 😂😂

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sky = Fox.

Like I said, truthful reporting died years ago. That goes for ALL of the mainstream media, ABC, SKY, 9, are all the same. There to peddle a narrative.

Pick your poison and feel like your smart.
Ever heard of Abby Martin??
Close to real news as you'll get.

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Ever heard of Abby Martin??
The Empire Files?? Sure.

On the subject of China and lies, the US wins hands down....

I mean, seriously??

No fucking wonder the yanks now see China as a National Security threat.

They lifted 850 million people out of abject poverty, in less than 40 years, whilst America is too busy fighting wars for oil companies to worry about its own people.

"China ends poverty, but not everyones fucking enjoying it...."

"China cures cancer on the cheap....the West says slow the fuck down, China."

IMG_8919.PNG
Yet China BAD, Amerika GOOD.

Only in America can these successes be seen as bad.

You guys are giving this some thought, right??

About how we being played, as mentioned before, by the media, who really do lie through their teeth??

When up means down and down means up?

Top Bottom