The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
You need to read up on modern medicine Gaz I'm quoting No conspiracy theory .
Just facts.
Be FUCKED if I'd give it to any children .
Children get a punishing enough vaccination regime already.
And if your kids survive it with no side effects think ourselves lucky.
I know people's kids that didn't and they need to look after their kids till they die or if they can afford it and there that way inclined they institutionalised there whole life.
Research autism and vaccination and how much it's increased since vaccinations.
Just facts.
Just my opinion bro I think a lot of this is fear based strategy
Like most other shit these days.
These covid 19 vacs are too much of an unknown to be saturating the population in my opinion.
They just been popped out way too fast lots protocols thrown to the wind.
Trust me this is the world's biggest mediscam ever you can see these corporate asswipes falling over each other claiming this and that about their vax ,desperate to get their slice of the whole shitshow action.nuf cone now.✌🤪

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I guess many of you are too young to have seen the effects of polio. I worked with an older feller who was crippled from it prior to widespread vaccinations. Aus has all but totally eradicated polio due to vaccinations.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID

I don't want to get into a debate about beliefs but did you know that the original UK guy that brought this to the public's attention, Dr Andrew Wakefield was struck off the medical register because of his involvement in autism fraud?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Fuck the jab....bet there was much more stringent testing with the polio vaccine,,but this new shit ? Nah I’ll hold off till they hold me down to give it to me..

no doubt the fear the media spread will have most people agreeing with FORCED vaccinactions for people that don’t want it.

I remember as a kid seeing the odd person in callipers from polio,,
but that vaccine was probably not rushed through like they are doing with this new shit,..

Good chance they’ll say “See ,the vaccine is working“,,,then a few years later complications set in.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
You need to read up on modern medicine Gaz I'm quoting No conspiracy theory .
Just facts.
Be FUCKED if I'd give it to any children .
Children get a punishing enough vaccination regime already.
And if your kids survive it with no side effects think ourselves lucky.
I know people's kids that didn't and they need to look after their kids till they die or if they can afford it and there that way inclined they institutionalised there whole life.
Just facts.
Just my opinion bro I think a lot of this is fear based strategy
Like most other shit these days.
These covid 19 vacs are too much of an unknown to be saturating the population in my opinion.
They just been popped out way too fast lots protocols thrown to the wind.
Trust me this is the world's biggest mediscam ever you can see these corporate asswipes falling over each other claiming this and that about their vax ,desperate to get their slice of the whole shitshow action.nuf cone now.✌🤪
Mate it’s not compulsory so u do t have to do shit. What’s the alternative fuckin masks and lockdowns I say fuck that, people are free to make up their own mind but what they should do with non vaxers is if u contract covid u should go to the back of the line if you need health care I rekon that’s fair enough. Forget traveling anywhere over seas no jab no fly.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I was reading that scientists are using AI
and algorithms to find potential candidates for the mutation strains apparently what takes years can now be done in about a minute.

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Fuck the jab....bet there was much more stringent testing with the polio vaccine,,but this new shit ? Nah I’ll hold off till they hold me down to give it to me..
Thalidomide showed that there can be a lot of risk in taking a new medicine. The drug was aggressively marketed as a solution to Morning Sickness when no trials had been done on pregnant women....we all know how that ended up. It took the manufacture 50 years to finally apologise for its fuckup.

The net result was countries around the world introduced tougher rules around the testing and licensing of new drugs....until now.

And remember, unlike with Thalidomide, you cant sue them anymore because the drug companies have, rather oddly, been given exemption from prosecution.

How convenient for them and how fucked up it is for us, the very people they are supposed to be helping.

Here's a guy standing in an entrance to a building with a lint roller.

No one questioned a thing. They just complied without giving it a second thought...

BAAAAAH !!

View attachment k5chI6HA4UTJSlBi.MP4

Last edited:

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Dead right bomber they now have free reign to kill with impunity some people are just seem so blind to it.
Being realistic we havnt seen anything much of the virus here so makes it hard to judge what's really happening as we know mainstream news and media are lieing through their teeth.✌

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Were all going to die anyway, corona, global warming, war with China, aids, sars, bird flu, zika virus, ebola, war with Indonesia
cancer, heart attack, run over by a bus, cyclone, heat wave, cold winters, to much rooting, not enough rooting, to fat, to thin, ciggies
alcohol poisoning (be a few here @ TSE) magic mushies, non magic mushies, beef, lamb, pig, (should be eating insects ya stnuc)
global warming again, (give the UN lots of $$ ya tight arses), the incoming glacial period, a fucking asteroid, tidal wave, drowned in your own spew( half of the members on here) to much pulling ya dick(the other half), golf

old age will get us if non of the above do

why worry about it ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Were all going to die anyway, corona, global warming, war with China, aids, sars, bird flu, zika virus, ebola, war with Indonesia
cancer, heart attack, run over by a bus, cyclone, heat wave, cold winters, to much rooting, not enough rooting, to fat, to thin, ciggies
alcohol poisoning (be a few here @ TSE) magic mushies, non magic mushies, beef, lamb, pig, (should be eating insects ya stnuc)
global warming again, (give the UN lots of $$ ya tight arses), the incoming glacial period, a fucking asteroid, tidal wave, drowned in your own spew( half of the members on here) to much pulling ya dick(the other half), golf

old age will get us if non of the above do

why worry about it ?
😂😂😂😂
Post of the month right there.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Dead right bomber they now have free reign to kill with impunity some people are just seem so blind to it.
Being realistic we havnt seen anything much of the virus here so makes it hard to judge what's really happening as we know mainstream news and media are lieing through their teeth.✌
What is mainstream news and media lying through its teeth about??

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Research autism and vaccination and how much it's increased since vaccinations

I wonder when quoting these statistics i wonder if the natural rise in population is also taken into consideration

Same as quoting deaths on roads compared to 20 yrs ago , population increase isn't considered as well as too many other variables affecting the end figure

Many other factors im sure are not considered when someone uses statistics to back their arguments

Top Bottom