The Wuhan virus 🦠

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Your idea of quoting from a biased Manila newspaper which you peddled as proof got the most laughs, I'd imagine.

Thats also the second time you've misquoted me.
Its a desperate look or your comprehension skills are atrocious. Not sure which.

When are we gonna talk about the Genocide of the Uyghurs that America keeps banging on about, that no-one has any concrete evidence of?? Those concentration camps no one can find?

And don't forget fellas, for the US to try and keep a hold of its Global power, it has to contain China. Hence the 400 military bases surrounding it.

How do the 400 bases sit with you and your BullyMeter, Pedro??

Are you selectively worried about bullying??

Or are all bullies bad?

The problem for America ( and us, doing americas bidding and paying a heavy price economically) is it will be impossible to stop China as we find ourself in a unipolar world now, not the Cold War world of before, with China the EU's biggest import partner, with lots of friends now.

Shortly it will become the worlds largest economy.

Australia? Unlike Europe, on the other side of the planet, we've decided we are going to fight with China, our largest export partner, because sadly, we are not allowed to to do anything that isn't in lockstep with America. We are their lackeys.
We do as we are told.

Our bully friend makes sure of that.

Isn't that ironic, Pedro.

You support the very thing you say you are against.

Of course they would have. They've been invading all over, haven't they? No reason why they'd stop when they got to us, is there??!!!!

Are you quoting Pauline Hanson? She's probably not the the best choice, mate.

PS.
Heres a map of the world where China has given free C19 vaccines to poorer countries in need.

The only other country that can compare its kindness to China is Cuba, another of America's enemies, surprise, surprise, who sent over 2,000 doctors around the globe to fight covid.

America, that light on the hill, that Defender of Democracy??

They cant even look after themselves, let alone help other countries. 500K dead and counting.

Is it any wonder America hates China?

They are running rings round them.

View attachment 11872
Sorry what vaccines have the Chinese given these countries because last time I checked they don’t have an effective one.
I’ll bet that for their piss poor vaccines they have been given free rain over their resources.
Do honestly think there giving these countries vaccines just because there good blokes. 😂😂😂

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
How’s Mr Wang?

More like Mr Wank if ya ask me

Speaking at a Lunar New Year dinner in Canberra on Monday night, China’s Deputy Head of Mission Wang Xining defended the country’s handling of COVID-19 and hit out at media organisations in particular, saying there were “some people in Australia who choose to make enemies to sustain a living” and that they had “brainwashed” the public with “negative portraits of China”.

“History will prove that it is wise and visionary to be China’s friends, and your children and grandchildren would be proud of you to be China’s friends and they will benefit from the relationship with China,” Mr Wang said, according to a transcript of the speech posted on the Chinese Embassy website

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Fucking spastic leftard flogs, wonder when we will ban Winnie the Poo here to appease our Chinese overloards,
probably next time Labor get in
1614737392130.png

Pikey

Baked
User ID
So that's the work of Dr. Seuss they've decided to take umbrage with? I mean it's no news he didn't like certain ethnicities... just take a look at his WWII era cartoons featuring the Japanese. What seems to not be getting a mention is the fact he openly supported and published cartoons in support of civil rights for Blacks & Jews... well ain't that a doosie, guess it doesn't fit the narative? :unsure:

As for Winnie the Poohervert, he clearly has addiction issues and I'm with the Polish... make that honey junkie put some pants on :ROFLMAO:

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
unimpressed_emu.jpgbenn0 is unimpressed
I'm assuming that you assume there was a totally 'humane' way to 'culturally change' and rapidly industrialize a nation through their traditional political courts Pedro?
I don't even want to read that article, so I could be completely wrong, I'm just going from the link title.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
It saddens me that communist China are a bunch of stnuc when it comes to international trade

@benn0 so its ok to kill 10's of millions of your own people ?, would it still be OK if they were members of your family

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Would you like me to compile my personal European family history including the death by both right and left nutjobs?

sedge_grandaddy_emu.png

The worst thing is, I fuckin hate using the term right and left

Last edited:

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Ive got a mate who is Chinese. Great bloke. Born in Au... I think lol. Gramps was tortured bye the japs in Indonesia during some sort of war. Can't blanket them all as shit cunts. That being said. They are certainly racist if you go over there, you won't experience the same sort of multicultural sentiment as you do in Australia. Younger brother done some travelling, came back as Hitler. Never met someone so angry and fed up/dissapointed with the Chinese race. It shocked me. Apparently they spit in there food and snort/belch and fart blatantly in other people's meal time. Disgusting. Anyhow I'm a fan of spicey sour pork. Mmm yummy spicey.

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Ive got a mate who is Chinese. Great bloke. Born in Au... I think lol. Gramps was tortured bye the japs in Indonesia during some sort of war. Can't blanket them all as shit cunts. That being said. They are certainly racist if you go over there, you won't experience the same sort of multicultural sentiment as you do in Australia. Younger brother done some travelling, came back as Hitler. Never met someone so angry and fed up/dissapointed with the Chinese race. It shocked me. Apparently they spit in there food and snort/belch and fart blatantly in other people's meal time. Disgusting. Anyhow I'm a fan of spicey sour pork. Mmm yummy spicey.
So ya mate is an Aussie zorror was born here, they most likely look at us as scum, they been around a bit longer than us Westerners, apparently 9 out of 10 gooks/Chingas align as hans.

id imagine they is no such thing as multiculturalism in China ?

don’t see many Chinese marrying into other races?

Hope they come invade I’ve got me chop sticks ready and waiting for the slantie eyed cunts, the Aussie ones are good fit in I know a few of them they fucking hate China too.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
wonder if all these commie fuckers nth Korea China Russia will join forces like the western democracies do?

fuckin trump should of stabbed that Kim dump ling when he had the chance fuckin retard 🤣

Top Bottom