Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yep, they decided to move on, apparently the business gets nothing but a "hard time" from members here. 🤷‍♀️

Disappointing, I think they're the pick of the bunch of local sellers... but each to their own I guess. I for one would probably have never known about them if it wasn't for this forum.

Good luck to 'em and I hope it continues on the up and up. But you gotta have thick skin in business (especially the business they're in).

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Might be me asking a few times whether or not the DC brand name seeds were just repackaged seeds from another site sponsor DOPE seeds and getting the run around?

Maybe artisinal indy breeders might not want people knowing he also repackages mass produced seeds as well?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Might be me asking a few times whether or not the DC brand name seeds were just repackaged seeds from another site sponsor DOPE seeds and getting the run around?

Maybe artisinal indy breeders might not want people knowing he also repackages mass produced seeds as well?
They weren't getting a hard time they just wanted every cunt on here to bow to them and lick their arses like they some kind of breeding gods.
You know what we like benno we aint doing that for anyone. 😂

Sugar

Baked
User ID
They weren't getting a hard time they just wanted every cunt on here to bow to them and lick their arses like they some kind of breeding gods.
You know what we like benno we aint doing that for anyone. 😂
let alone their fuggin prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom