Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Maybe you should compere prices at ALL the aussie seedbanks, before ya make stupid comments
Pedro, what I said about halving prices has already happened with you mob you've associated yourself with. If you look back in the DC seeds sponsor thread you will see where I posted they need to half their prices of $120 for 7 reg seeds to be competitive here.
And you and Pugs saying you had nothing to do with the prices was bullshit.
You took us for mugs.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hey Pedro, where is 'Dave' (Puggles) our illustrious sponsor spokes person to clear up things and answer questions?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Questions for 'Dave'

Are you a hub seed distribution here for D.C. Seed Exchange?
Is Puggles really Dave?

DC Seeds

Germinating
User ID
Hi guys,

I have seen the notifications and some of the discussions today.

So to clarify, while the founders and DC have supported TSE we felt that there was and continues to be a level of negativity that the DC team felt was best to exit from an operational capacity which is unfortunate. We would like to ask admin to respectfully remove any unnecessary and unfounded comments, and lock/archive this thread. It does sadden us that some of this has become quite vile and untrue.

Dave

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hi guys,

I have seen the notifications and some of the discussions today.

So to clarify, while the founders and DC have supported TSE we felt that there was and continues to be a level of negativity that the DC team felt was best to exit from an operational capacity which is unfortunate. We would like to ask admin to respectfully remove any unnecessary and unfounded comments, and lock/archive this thread. It does sadden us that some of this has become quite vile and untrue.

Dave
Hey Pugs! Before you run how about answering questions just above

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I'm on "discourage" so why would I try, and my business is being trashed, thanks TSE
Well Pugs, shame you didn't take that opportunity to post and answer questions.

No need to answer question about whether Dave is Pugs, that is already established.

Now, Are you a seed distributor hub of D.C. Seed Exchange?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
No its because YOU decided to promote some cunts seeds/strains from a non sponsored competitor

No benefit in being a sponsor is there ??
Yeah, other forums don't allow non sponsored seed banks to advertise or allow the giving of seeds between members posted publicly and you are right allowing free for all leads to no benefit to the sponsor.

Sigh, shady dealings everywhere or a learning curve for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom