Your most imaginative way to end this C@#T!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Russia are in the top 2 or 3 suppliers of oil and gas

It supplies 50% of Europe's gas

Some European countries aren't in a position to argue or put on any sanctions

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I think we might get 10% of our gas from Russia, 10% don't sound like much but it will have a major roll on effect , forcing prices up and ultimately some business will fall

Pikey

Baked
User ID
If we only still manufactured our own shit, wouldn't need to rely on any other cuntry.
...and add to that our own Nuclear deterrent made from our own (massive) stocks of Uranium then who could fuck with us? We could shoot down anything incoming before it even gets close to our shores and the capability to land a nuclear warhead onto mainland china. Would definately change things up.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
2 right mr Goat but i think we already accessed most of our fossil fuel reserves or just dont have amounts as other countries
Thats why Kuwait got the yanks frothing, they got shitloads of it

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i have no idea about any of this but considering what the covid situation has been
it sometimes helps to challenge the narrative that's been rolled out

once again i have no idea one way or another
however i do know the American's like war $$$$

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
i have no idea about any of this but considering what the covid situation has been
it sometimes helps to challenge the narrative that's been rolled out

once again i have no idea one way or another
however i do know the American's like war $$$$
Don't here this on the main stream media!

People should turn off the mainstream media that spew out the exact same shite on each channel ova n ova n get your news from independent sources that have no agenda.

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
For me the situation from all directions is fucked at this point! My sister in law couldn't flee Kyiv in time and has taken refuse in an old war bunker with her son for the last 2 nights, we can't help but fear the worst is still to come for her and a lot of other innocent Ukrainians. We all saw how quick shit hole paper was stripped off the shelves when Covid hit, so with the prospect of Ukraine going into total shut down of everything, there will be the biggest killer of war coming... the aftermath, especially famine! I don't normally pray, but I'm praying my mother and father in law and sister in law survive this fucked up disaster!

I may not be on here for a while guys... my wife is a complete mess and if something happens to her family, I don't think she'll cope at all. 😑

I'm off to have a head spot...or 4! 🤘

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Top Bottom