WTF are these?

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Haha You answered me a couple of months back up the top of the page mate. All good.

I had a script at first cost about $200 for 30ml 25mg 1:1. delivered. Too dear for my liking. Ive since made a couple of iso batches but takes too much bud and makes too little oil. Vaped all the last batch rather than thinning for drops.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
pyrethrum spray its organic and works for loads of bugs its made from the pyrethrum daisy grow them in your garden and make your own pest spray or just buy it
Weed doesn't like pyrethrum every time I've used it its set me back until ther recover Green Cleaner is the best shit I've used doesn't burn the resin hairs

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Re aphids, I’ve used neem oil successfully on these, avail in Bunnings.
Think it’s organic, but dunno how it goes near harvest time, usually used it early on.

Spray on leaves, but you can do a soil soak to get the larvae too.

TMP

Seedling
User ID
Aphids. Soft bodied insect with piercing and sucking mouthparts. If you are able to take plants outside and blast them off with a hose they should go away due to being soft bodied. Hort oil (non petroleum based), pyganic, neem oil however will take longer to bring under control.

User ID
FUCK! I knew things were running too smooth.

I’ve been stripping a few leaves daily for light and ventilation. About halfway through flower. The plants are looking good so certainly didn’t expect to find spider mites. Again ffs.

Probably been on ‘em the whole time. Manageable numbers atm.

But, to compound the problem, there was also a few leaves with these little pricks all over the underside too. These things are double the size of the spider mites which seem to rule out a larvae stage of mites.
View attachment 22407
Clearly visible to he naked eye. They look dead occasionally one will move a leg or something. Some are broken in half like they’ve been eaten.
View attachment 22406
Above. The pointer on the left shows what the microscope shot below is focused on.
View attachment 22408
Are they young aphids maybe? Fuck! Whatever they are, between them and the spider mites gunna be tough to see this one out. 😡

One thing that is surprising is all pest covered leaves are from the Big bud. Amnesia seems untouched.
I have the same issue, first time grow and week three of flower. Note the 2 black horns on the abdomen. To slow to be spidermites in my experience with other plants.

Attachments

• 8A0C7F26-27B2-4FBB-AFDC-A2676A244341.jpeg
    8A0C7F26-27B2-4FBB-AFDC-A2676A244341.jpeg
    887.6 KB · Views: 10

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Go easy on it though. I mixed the 20ml/L and it’s cooked my strawberries. Though mites had really set up home on them so they could have been doomed already.
But 3/6 plants survived and I haven’t seen anymore mites.

missrachael

Vegetating
User ID
what I do?
Hoping the bugs are under control SJS. Did you try Purecrop1? I'm trying Ed Rosenthals Zero Tolerance for the 1st time this year and so far so good although Aphids have never been an issue in my garden. Will try the ERZT on my mothers aphid infested patio creepers and report back.

Top Bottom