Would you risk it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Who’s version of WW joe ?
This year was all dc seeds, but not the best white widow I've grown, still nice though and somewhat handled the atrocities that were thrown at it!! Last few I've just run Seedsman ww and 00seeds ww with better results from them (sorry dc but thats my truth) in saying that the previous four seasons have been much kinder weather wise 😂
Jack Herer is supposed to be a good outdoor strain I'm yet to give a proper run, maybe next season.
Anyone else got some favourites for the subtropical/ warm temperate regions

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
This year was all dc seeds, but not the best white widow I've grown, still nice though and somewhat handled the atrocities that were thrown at it!! Last few I've just run Seedsman ww and 00seeds ww with better results from them (sorry dc but thats my truth) in saying that the previous four seasons have been much kinder weather wise 😂
Jack Herer is supposed to be a good outdoor strain I'm yet to give a proper run, maybe next season.
Anyone else got some favourites for the subtropical/ warm temperate regions
Jack Herer and Green Crack beats any mould outdoors.👍 Bruce Banner goes ok - very minor mould this season, and a 1.5 pound plant is currently finishing up. Avoid Critical outdoors 👎 Massive buds and huge yield indoors - nothing else I've tried comes anywhere near it for sheer indoor yield. But Outdoors = 2 pounds+ per plant of shitty mould. Stinking pieces of shit💩💩💩 I salvaged 1.5 pounds from one plant, but every stinking shitty single cola totally moulded up within 3 days trying to dry it in the shed. Ferken horrible steaming pile of horse shit. I'd flush the remaining piece of shit seeds down the toilet, but I'd work myself up into a lather just touching the filthy rotten pack of seeds. I would give my left nut for a few more Three Blue King seeds - zero mould, but HSO got busted 😰

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
its been no worse here than any other year, way better than some years lol,
had a bit of caterpillar induced mould, a bit of rain induced mould,
had no huge storms (yet) smashing them like most years, hardly used any cable ties

AK 47 is a piece of shit, most affies are shit if its wet, black domina X was
Gorilla Glue went OK,, OG kush is Bullitt proof(almost), the Mexican crosses in pots went good

Couple of Sativa's not going to make it ?? weather pretty much gone to shit here by the looks of it
had a good run with the sativa's outside last few years, no indian summer this year sadly

done till next season here, no indoor winter shit this year

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm just so greatful that out of what I was growing I found some genetics that were not affected by mold. I wish I could grow more plants to explore the genome more because with the small information I have from reading a few books its very possible to introduce mold resistance to the plants that suffered from mold with the plants/genes that didn't suffer from mold.
I really love my hobby but I just wish I could be left alone from the prying eyes of the police and let me do my own thing. I'm not going to contribute to terrorizing the community and society and what I do in my own backyard is 100% harmless unless someone raises an issue with me which I will listen and take on board.
It annoys me when people wont approach me to ask questions, because I will explain it to them and what I am doing and lately a lot of people have been slammed by the police because of some weird citizen feeling that dobbing in their neighbor or dobbing in someone because they think its the correct thing to do.
We are all here to further the cause of legalization, the cannabis genome and to help society and the community. I personally am not going to use my knowledge to oppress anyone or go around terrorizing my community and society we are all here doing our own thing for our own reasons.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
You all done now Pedro? Yay!!! :D

I'm going to push SSH for another week, the weather forecast is looking ok and Wonkey for at least 2 more weeks.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Nah not yet Sugar, got to finish trimming the GG, haven't started the OG, couple sativa's need another 6 weeks ?
got a few in pots to do, might get them done on the weekend

season is about all over here, weather has gone to shit, might get a bud or two of me sativa's if I'm lucky lol

Fri
Scattered showers
14°10°
Sat
Rain
13°7°
Sun
Showers
11°9°
Mon
Scattered showers
14°7°
Tue
Cloudy
17°13°
Wed
Scattered showers
17°11°
Thu
Showers
14°8°
Fri
Partly cloudy
16°9°

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Aah ok then, well good luck with your sativas.

Canberra weather forecast:

Fri 4/9
23° /4°
Breezy in the afternoon
rain drop 2%

Sat 4/10
18° /6°
Partly sunny
rain drop 3%

Sun 4/11
15° /0°
Mostly sunny and cool
rain drop 0%

Mon 4/12
17° /1°
Partly sunny
rain drop 2%

Tue 4/13
19° /7°
Increasing clouds
rain drop 1%

Wed 4/14
21° /8°
Mostly sunny and breezy
rain drop 1%

Thu 4/15
20° /5°
Partly sunny
rain drop 25%

Fri 4/16
19° /6°
Mostly sunny
rain drop 0%

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Took down the rest of Wonkey before the week of freeze and rain sets in and looks like I was just in time seeing the clouds coming.

Found a bit of bud rot/mould and cut them off and caterpillars and have left the rest on her to hopefully bring forth mature fem seeds, femmed with True Blue that I sprayed CS on.

True Blue is femmed too and cooking up a storm of seeds.

Trimming the first harvest of Wonkey all weekend and nearly done, now to dry the rest of her and get the seeds and it's over.

storm.jpg
w2.jpg

Did a camera ready trim of a Wonkey bud :D
wbud.jpg

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Alot of ppl really suffered from mold and bug probs this season.....[ my hands up ]
So even 2 end up with a few zips is a small win
U've done well mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom