White tips: light damage or extra trichs?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Ok. I've grown 3 of those strains out, and not seen that in those strains.
Yeah and the run before I grew the Banana Hammock that didn't do it but the clone from it did that I grew in soil. First time was in a Hempy so I think Brother itch is onto somthing

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And here we go folks more rubbish from a guy that takes 12 months to grow 2 oz 😆
Sorry I forgot you grew 40 plus oz from this lot!! 🤣🤣
Your an a class shit talker you are!!
All these blokes your sucking upto have been laughing at you in a PM thread we have about how absurd your claims are!! 🤣
Screenshot_20230519-113922_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I had 5 different strains do it last round and looked exactly like this Planet Of The Grapes , Candy Store , Skunk Hero, and Banana Hammock × Lilac the tops looked healthy just white like that. Only thing they had in common was the soil and the light
...and the breeder, no?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I had 5 different strains do it last round and looked exactly like this Planet Of The Grapes , Candy Store , Skunk Hero, and Banana Hammock × Lilac the tops looked healthy just white like that. Only thing they had in common was the soil and the light
Well why didn't you say something then , let the bullshit flow freely as you do

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Wah wah wah
Fuck what a horribly insulting come back that was!! You lack even the slightest intelligence don't ya champ 🐩
Your probably to busy attending to your imaginary plants for a decent come back! 🤣

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Sorry I forgot you grew 40 plus oz from this lot!! 🤣🤣
Your an a class shit talker you are!!
All these blokes your sucking upto have been laughing at you in a PM thread we have about how absurd your claims are!! 🤣
View attachment 37882
You have know ideah at all do you Porky it was actually 42 oz and if you take note you may learne somthing and if you followed along you would of watched it unfold and you prob can't handle I got just shy of 50 out of last run 😉
Well why didn't you say something then , let the bullshit flow freely as you do
If you look at my grow you would see where I mentioned the bleaching cock hole

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You have know ideah at all do you Porky it was actually 42 oz and if you take note you may learne somthing and if you followed along you would of watched it unfold and you prob can't handle I got just shy of 50 out of last run 😉

If you look at my grow you would see where I mentioned the bleaching cock hole
View media item 65Thats 52 oz in that pic!!
Your trying to tell me you grew more with those 2 week old 8 inch tall sticks! 🤣🤣
Like I said I'm not the only one laughing about your lies!! 🤣
Only thing anyone on here could learn from you is how to lie!!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
See now this grow is believable!!
View attachment 37889
42 off this in 9 weeks is utter bullshit!! 🤣
I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe I got a bit over 2 oz per plant that's only one side there was 18 in there and yielded 42 oz which is 2.3 oz per plant this is both sides further along your looking at first week of 12/12 and not alowing for 8 weeks of growth not everyones plants grow at an inch a month anyway ive got bags to pack im heading over to NZ to see my kiwi mates with my family and spend some of the cash i made from the 90 oz i grew over the past 18 weeks and when i get back be havesting this dismal round that will prob only yeild 20Screenshot_20230824-161904_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom