What's Your Favorite Rolling Paper?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I smoked those ( bidi’s) when I was a young teen. The barber in town would sell to children haha

Used to grow in the bush when I was a teenager. My friend and I would go for a trek and put pluckings on granite to dry, then make a pipe out of a gum nut to smoke.

Was really fun.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
OCB Premium Slim are my fav - they’re thin so as long as u can roll a decent joint, it smokes real well imo

In advance of my first every harvest I bought some yesterday - some packs come with paper filters

I think (could be wrong) OCB products use sustainably sourced materials, vegan friendly gums and they generally try to do the right thing by the environment, employees and farmers

4E963866-C47D-40C5-9EA2-A8B895636FFD.jpegimage.jpg

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Joints in a hammock for the win.
Spend many days on an island in Thailand smoking joints in a hammock! Had to get one where I got to Aus.
I went up the hills on the Thai/Burma border late 80’s. Stayed a week in a hilltribe village. USA baptists had just been through village. All the blokes had a plastic bag with weed and bible pages tucked in waste band. Good scoobs. Thanks be to god. Opium wasn’t too shabby either.
Hammock Lover from way back, lots of great travel memories. Life up here wouldn't be the same without at least one on the verandah. For all you blokes missing the gentle sway, this one's for you! hammock time.jpg

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
OCB Premium Slim are my fav - they’re thin so as long as u can roll a decent joint, it smokes real well imo

In advance of my first every harvest I bought some yesterday - some packs come with paper filters

I think (could be wrong) OCB products use sustainably sourced materials, vegan friendly gums and they generally try to do the right thing by the environment, employees and farmers

View attachment 35784View attachment 35785
Haven't heard OCB in years, was in every head shop back home. Definitely rate them, as you said, (variant depending) nice and thin like the Rizla blues (Rizla is rice paper and OCB is flax I believe), helps if you're a capable roller, bit more fiddly than the thicker gauge papers. But smoke nice, slow and clean.

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Just bought a pack of Raw 1 ¼ to roll for the missus.
Seeing as they're available at the local smokemart and after rolling with them, I'd definitely rate them.
Easy to acquire is always a bonus, the roach paper they come with is almost a necessity because finding roach card becomes a chore. As for the papers, nice and thin, hemp and unbleached. Roach card is the perfect card, malleable and thin, doesn't bend when rolling.
The fact they come in single and king skin is a bonus, more expensive that a pack of tally-ho's (for the singles), but worth the +3x price tbh and the extra width.

All in all, 10/10. For the above-mentioned reasons, I change my vote to Raw (variety of your choice) from my previous recommendations.
My OG reply are hard to find, Rizla Blue long slim IS acquirable locally if you go looking, but the headquarters are inport only.

For the record, 'I' only ever smoked joints, I take pride in my rolls even if I'm not the one smoking them like now, I'd have been happy to just use the RAWS from my first entering cannabis 19 years a ago, but they somehow eluded me.

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
For all the rollers out there, I recommend these lighters - Clippers.
Refillable.
Flame gets bigger when you tilt (I think I few lighters do this though)
Can change the flint when it goes.
And most importantly - it has a pokey stick to poke down the reef.
My local smokemart bought too many and they weren't selling... So now they're flogging them off at $2 for 3 lol.
I remember when I didn't see these lighters over here, then I started to eventually see them.

They used to have the normal round roller but changed it it this hexagonal one, but of a downgrade as the round roller didn't dig into your thumb if you're using it heaps.

Between this and a pack of those RAWS you're set 👍
20230622_181921.jpg20230622_181932.jpg20230622_182009.jpg20230622_180831.jpg

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
For all the rollers out there, I recommend these lighters - Clippers.
Refillable.
Flame gets bigger when you tilt (I think I few lighters do this though)
Can change the flint when it goes.
And most importantly - it has a pokey stick to poke down the reef.
My local smokemart bought too many and they weren't selling... So now they're flogging them off at $2 for 3 lol.
I remember when I didn't see these lighters over here, then I started to eventually see them.

They used to have the normal round roller but changed it it this hexagonal one, but of a downgrade as the round roller didn't dig into your thumb if you're using it heaps.

Between this and a pack of those RAWS you're set 👍
View attachment 36088View attachment 36089View attachment 36090View attachment 36092
Yep they is the goods, only found out about the stoker poker thing not long ago

Top Bottom