What's Your Favorite Rolling Paper?

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Since I've started back at it, my bong and my little vape have been doing a great job but...

I do like to smoke a joint while hanging in the hammock or enjoying the stars at night.

I'm not keen on being the sixty year old lady buying strawberry flavored papers from the local tobacco shop, no one needs to know my business. So I hit ebay and bought a few packs of "Raw" papers. I actually like them, love the size, taste, etc. Great for rolling big fat Rastafarian sized joints that I can have a few hits of and finish later.

There were a lot of options, most I'm unfamiliar with and wondering what's everyone else's favorite rolling papers?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Favourite are either Rizla Blue Slims, or Headquarter papers.
Headquarters are the sizle of 2 single skins together, the rizlas or just normal king skin length.
Headquarters come with a load of roach paper which saves cutting the packet up. Albeit the rizlas come with the 'green' card in it that can be taken out to use, but doesn't last a pack.
Screenshot_20230612_121741_Firefox.jpgYRS15884-E1.jpg

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
When I had more money I used to love the Cyclone pre-rolled - just fill n smoke :p They burn really nice.

Rizla and Raw also good. Yeah joints are more 'chilled' I reckon. I've always been a bucket man but now prefer my vape!
gday Gm

cyclone pre-rolled ?? Please explain !!! :p like a empty cigar ..... i have vague memories of my mum Rip using something like that many moons ago

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
unbleached hemp fibre rolling papers , if i can get them
I think the Raw fit that bill, very tasty.
When I had more money I used to love the Cyclone pre-rolled - just fill n smoke :p They burn really nice.

Rizla and Raw also good. Yeah joints are more 'chilled' I reckon. I've always been a bucket man but now prefer my vape!
I've never used a prerolled, but may experiment.

I'm kind of like you, trying to be better to my lungs. Vaping Sativa at 185 for morning pick me up and afternoon bump, big bowled bong with an Indica cross before bed but... joints for the win in the hammock :LOL:

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
gday Gm

cyclone pre-rolled ?? Please explain !!! :p like a empty cigar ..... i have vague memories of my mum Rip using something like that many moons ago
Hey mate, yeah they have a range of them like this
iu

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Favourite are either Rizla Blue Slims, or Headquarter papers.
Headquarters are the sizle of 2 single skins together, the rizlas or just normal king skin length.
Headquarters come with a load of roach paper which saves cutting the packet up. Albeit the rizlas come with the 'green' card in it that can be taken out to use, but doesn't last a pack.
View attachment 35776View attachment 35777
Thanks, I'll have to check these out!

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID

I'm kind of like you, trying to be better to my lungs. Vaping Sativa at 185 for morning pick me up and afternoon bump, big bowled bong with an Indica cross before bed but... joints for the win in the hammock :LOL:
Haha nice, good to have all options going. Vape is really relaxed and you can just toke when you need it. I use joints if there are a few people, good to pass around. Joints in a hammock sounds great!

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

Joints in a hammock for the win.
Spent many days on an island in Thailand smoking joints in a hammock! Had to get one where I got to Aus.

Last edited:

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
nothing fancy here.
Rizzla or tally ho
3 paper joints.
Just what I’m used to I guess.

@Sedge sent me some cola flavoured ones that actually taste pretty good :) thanks.

And when desperate a page from the bible ( fortunately haven’t been desperate for 30+ years haha
I went up the hills on the Thai/Burma border late 80’s. Stayed a week in a hilltribe village. USA baptists had just been through village. All the blokes had a plastic bag with weed and bible pages tucked in waste band. Good scoobs. Thanks be to god. Opium wasn’t too shabby either.

Top Bottom