• Thread starter Deleted member DC01
  • Start date

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
They all strong, just have some more, did have some Thai skunk strain back in 98 that made me go green, remember hallucinating on my mates dunny was to paranoid to leave the bath room for hours Only time I’ve ever tripped out smoking weed.

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
Last season I grew an Auto called Emperor's Headband. Besides its Ruderalis part it was a cross between Jack Herer and Take 5. I made some cookies from it for a friend of mine who eats it for sleep ... because I 'd run out of her usual Haze. But when she tried the Emperor's Headband it made her spew. That's fairly strong isn't it? Still got some left ...

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
I made my sister catatonic with some butter.

Also had some hash caps and bubble that made everyone love everything.

Of it makes someone spew, it needs a closer eye on it. Haha

D

Deleted member DC01

I had two bongs on Saturday and passed out, I've only just woke up hey
think i'll have another couple, be back in 3 weeks when i wake up again

its good shit

sorry Sir Billy

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Ghost train haze amongst others. Face off og, headband, Skywalker, alien og. Cali dispensaries and legal growers. Also my own weed.

Had a mate rate rare danks dark ghost train haze I grew out from seeds higher then the thai stick from the 80s he compares everything to.

Rare dankness. Dude breeds fire.

Mac is also legit lit. Ninja has done a bunch of xs with that cut. Rated highly amongst the humboldt growers.

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
92, Indonesian grown under China hat hps. Seeds from indo grown indoors. Holy shit most psychedelic high ever from weed.
Anyone old enough to remember the Sumatran dope that would turn up every now and then? Late 60's/70's. Maybe that was only W.A. But unreal effects compared to what we were growing at home in those days.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
I'm not quite that old. I'm sure the old heads would know what's up with that.

Anyone score in the cross in the 70s or 80s? Norfolk green. Even mentioned in one of those underbelly tv shows. Underbelly 😂 romanticism of criminality in a tv format. Go ya good thing.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Ha Ha! Gave some W/W to our Mechanic's Wife. She got so out of it, couldn't do the books. He had to hide her stash.
Still got some left. Don't like it much.
Yup widow is really weak. But most people are not chronic. It's not that it pops aroma wise, cause it don't at all. The high is ordinary, completely ordinary strain.

Edibles are hard to gauge on folk who only partake of small or infrequent doses normally. Headband, real headband or it's crosses are lit. Shame it's an auto. Photo period band will bitch slap most into next week. Enjoy, headband is a cult classic for a reason.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Anyone old enough to remember the Sumatran dope that would turn up every now and then? Late 60's/70's. Maybe that was only W.A. But unreal effects compared to what we were growing at home in those days.

I remember it was getting around in early seventies,,,can’t specifically Remember smoking it though ...lotsa good shit from around the world back them ..

Top Bottom