• Thread starter Deleted member DC01
  • Start date

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member DC01

Got a ripper here Oldfark, Ace seeds Purple Haze x Malawi
was a mouldy season here this season, especially for the early ones, was chopping bits out of it, keeping the good bits
fuck me have a few bongs, bloody good high, but fuck it was freaky mind altering shit, put that away i thought to meself

finished the plant of properly, lost about half to mould, the later finishing shit,
was a nice smoke, no freak out no mind altering shit at all, so there is a widow there to find some freak out shit
still got some of the early shit left, but fucked if i'm smoking it
Fuck it, i'm having a go at it

D

Deleted member DC01

I really must not have wanted to smoke it, I fucking hid it hey :LOL:

found it now tho, finish me steak, and its go time lol
X's it with a CPO x male, that should be interesting

D

Deleted member DC01

WE seem to have died in the arse here, must be my turn

Will have a few bongs, see how we are travailing and have a go

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
This is a great thread and I'm happy to see not everybody prefers the heavy indica like crosses over the
Sat dom ones or even better Landrace sativas

D

Deleted member DC01

Had a go, a 6 month cure has sorted it out, still a weird one, but not turning me as weird as it did ?
had 5 cones, took me time, coughed like fuck first one, cleaned the bong, give a rinse every mix, was first bong of the day

after the 2nd, had to think if i wanted another one, turns out i did, had three more, and made a mix of the later chopped stuff
haven't had any yet, still thinking about it, will probably go out and smash the mix(g+) when i finish this

its not potent and its not "good" but i bought 10 more fem seeds, so i must like it hey ?
smells fucking divine, fucks me up, what's not to like

D

Deleted member DC01

Best I ever had was some shit I bought off an old guy, who told me his brother bought it over from png. I had 2 quick cones and thought I was having an acid trip flash back, lasted for ages. I was about 16, and it was the early 90s. I remember laying in bed with my girlfriend, not being able to sleep, and thinking she is going to stab me with some scissors.

The next day, i bought as much of it as i could.
PNG orange shit was around about then, is what I called it, fuck knows what anyone else did ?
I rate PNG orange shit up there with the very best shit I have smoked, got it crossed in to ? here, but seeds are old now
probably get some to pop, got heaps, fucking hope so

It might not be the exact same shit, but it would be related if it did come from PNG by the sounds of it
was many lbs were being brought in by plane, boat and probably arses?

D

Deleted member DC01

Story time
Had me first bong about 16, was at some stnuc 16th party,so that will do, was in the same form at school a few years before that,
I moved to QLD, was living in Melb at the time
Pretty sure that was me first ?, had certainly seen plenty of it before(big amounts) but don't remember smoking any before

In me brothers HQ Monaro(green), everyone was pissed, went to the car for some bongs, I went because i wasn't getting a root
everyone but me passed out or threw up, weak stnuc :LOL: , not sure how many bongs we had but the mix was gone
went back to the party, via the wrong house, DC pissed stoned, was smashed as fuck, but nothing to write home about
thought it was shit boring shit, why smoke pot to pass out or throw up ?

later that year?, at another mates place, his older brother had a few work mates over on the piss(nutters, meat workers)
carrot had a red HQ monaro, he was rolling BIG numbers, sharing them around, everyone was fucked up
he gets in his car to go, and opens the door and throws up a huge cow shit looking spew, non runny, just a bit cow pat

I thought fuck this a bloke is better of on the piss (y):poop: till about 17 ffs, smoked someQLD sativa;s and thought fuck this is good shit

Been around the block a few times and around OZ plenty, later on searching for the "worlds best pot" no point going OS hey
the best shit is in OZ ? IMO

As a young bloke, have seen huge crops of tomatoes in Bowen destined for WA, one tomato one pot plant ?
went over west in the front of the trailer, (trucks)

me old man was a truckie, i went everywhere as a kid, seen a lot of shit, evens rooted an aboriginal chick ones or twice
was the off sider, got behind the wheel (16 ?) it was the wild fucking west back then, was fun and dangerous

part one, can't be fucked writing a book ATM :LOL:

But will, share some shit, good and bad, before =i forget it all(curser fucked again, fix it, cannot put the fucker where it needs to go ffs, only get a thick green line, not a thin black one ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member DC01

Can the mods move this to the members???

or I'm not sure i can finish me "bullshit" storey hey

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member DC01

Hehehe. You might be surprised that weed doesn't go from PNG to to Aust much these days. Its reversed lol, PNG is smoking aussie buds.
Probably Cooper, but there was a time when 3 ton rolled up over a few years, and then it was never seen again
told ya Aussie pot was the best, could tell ya that you are wrong, but fuck i'm not going to prove it hey

its not the same as it was not even close, not saying any more

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Story time
Had me first bong about 16, was at some stnuc 16th party,so that will do, was in the same form at school a few years before that,
I moved to QLD, was living in Melb at the time
Pretty sure that was me first ?, had certainly seen plenty of it before(big amounts) but don't remember smoking any before

In me brothers HQ Monaro(green), everyone was pissed, went to the car for some bongs, I went because i wasn't getting a root
everyone but me passed out or threw up, weak stnuc :LOL: , not sure how many bongs we had but the mix was gone
went back to the party, via the wrong house, DC pissed stoned, was smashed as fuck, but nothing to write home about
thought it was shit boring shit, why smoke pot to pass out or throw up ?

later that year?, at another mates place, his older brother had a few work mates over on the piss(nutters, meat workers)
carrot had a red HQ monaro, he was rolling BIG numbers, sharing them around, everyone was fucked up
he gets in his car to go, and opens the door and throws up a huge cow shit looking spew, non runny, just a bit cow pat.

I thought fuck this a bloke is better of on the piss (y):poop: till about 17 ffs, smoked someQLD sativa;s and thought fuck this is good shit

Been around the block a few times and around OZ plenty, later on searching for the "worlds best pot" no point going OS hey
the best shit is in OZ ? IMO

As a young bloke, have seen huge crops of tomatoes in Bowen destined for WA, one tomato one pot plant ?
went over west in the front of the trailer, (trucks)

me old man was a truckie, i went everywhere as a kid, seen a lot of shit, evens rooted an aboriginal chick ones or twice
was the off sider, got behind the wheel (16 ?) it was the wild fucking west back then, was fun and dangerous

part one, can't be fucked writing a book ATM :LOL:

But will, share some shit, good and bad, before =i forget it all(curser fucked again, fix it, cannot put the fucker where it needs to go ffs, only get a thick green line, not a thin black one ?)
A similar story has already been published. It's called Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Author : Hunter,.S. Thompson.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
I lived and worked in PNG for many Years and that Sativa they grow up in Mt Hagen is very strong Weed.
One of the Blokes in our Compound used to make the Best Fucking Muffins....I was more into the Piss than the Weed but took part in both of course...One whole muffin and 6 Beers and I was totally fucked up...After that I would only ever take a whole Muffin if I wasnt going to get on the Booze.
The Muffins used to just sit in a Tuperware Container on the Bar in the Compound...anyway one of the Blokes we didnt trust and he had no idea the Muffins had Ganja inside....He knew some of us smoked the Herb, but that was about it....He was a pretty overweight Bloke and loved his food....Ya know what coming next hey....I cant remember how many he had, but it was at least 2 of the Mad Muffins.
This happenned at morning Smoko...So an hour later he figures out wot the fuck is going on....I was on the Floor laughing my fucking head off, while everyone else was shitting themselves, thinking he was going to do us in.
In the end he was too embarrassed to say anything and it all just went back to the nightly goings on.
I can say this now I guess, "We" being Aircraft Engineers....A lot of us were pretty fucked up at work, but we didnt even give it a second thought back then...Fuck we used to play and work hard...I stayed with that Company for almost 3 years.
We all have very fond Memorys of those Days

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
The most trippy head high I ever had was from the Canna grown by a Chook Farmer in Vanuatu...I didnt like it much it was real Paranoia and spooky stuff. Hard to get if you are a Tourist over there but I can steer someone to the rough Location if anyone is Planning on a Holiday and wants to get all fucked up...I lived there for 3 years

Top Bottom