What's the weather like?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Fuck hey, proof "global warming" is bullshit ^^^^^ (y)

Harden the fuck up miss piggy, you inland for the weekend ?
wasn't that hot on the coast at Porky's palace ya flog

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
41% here too today. Helped my daughter's boyfriend finish set up his new grow tent this morning. Lost about 5kgs of sweat inside the tent, until we had 4 fans in, and extraction ducted outside of spare bedroom. Even with air conditioning inside his house, tent was still running hot at 30%temp, and 78%rh. Good luck avoiding mouldy flowers in that muck.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Mobile dehumidifier air con worth their were in gold in extreme conditions. ✌
Fair enough. I'm just not paying extra electricity bills while I can grow outdoors in summer for free. I'll pay for 500W heating in winter, as no option here for outdoors winter grow. Also don't want to attract unwanted attention with spikes in electricity usage

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I retract my "February" comment from the other day, Anoma. You'll have hands full well before then.. :p (y)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fair enough. I'm just not paying extra electricity bills while I can grow outdoors in summer for free. I'll pay for 500W heating in winter, as no option here for outdoors winter grow. Also don't want to attract unwanted attention with spikes in electricity usage
U need a solar system mate all the smart growers have one for practically free indoor growing. It’s good knowing the sun is growing both my indoor and outdoor plants, I call it fucking winning 😝

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hasn't got to 44c thank fuck but its still a warm 39c today and windy as all fuck.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Cyclone forming up north of me so the weather is
unpredictable but is supposed to be around 40ish

User ID
You fuckin' beauty, got a inch of rain overnight! Mightn't mean much to many, but it's big news in these parts.

Only downside you could feel the humidity climbing at 6:00am this mornin'.
Great news to hear Indy, havent had an inch for a while here in a single storm, since the freak August flood. Only about 5mm from the recent drizzle. Cooler days at least 25c and a nice south east breeze

Top Bottom