Whats the cheapest tabacco product for mix

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

DosFish

Germinating
User ID
It would be nice to grow a weeker strain an not need a mix. I'd like to be able to smoke a whole joint on my own without getting knocked out.
Maybe I should grow a hemp strain to use as mix, or are there any very low THC strains? My main goal on growing is smell and taste, I'm not concerned about high potency.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I’m A spinner can’t handle straight green I must admit it’s only a very light dusting otherwise I cough so much me Fkn eyes near bleed been on the dreaded ciggies for 25 years can’t seem to shake the fkrs jps red ryo bogan ciggies to😂😂😂 but me bro lives in surfers he comes down 80% brown I’m like wtf in smokeable I might have to get 1 of them mighty vape things me boy vapes them bubble gum Fkn things n they choke fuck outta me so are the weed vapes the same?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I’m A spinner can’t handle straight green I must admit it’s only a very light dusting otherwise I cough so much me Fkn eyes near bleed been on the dreaded ciggies for 25 years can’t seem to shake the fkrs jps red ryo bogan ciggies to😂😂😂 but me bro lives in surfers he comes down 80% brown I’m like wtf in smokeable I might have to get 1 of them mighty vape things me boy vapes them bubble gum Fkn things n they choke fuck outta me so are the weed vapes the same?
Weed vapes are easy on the throat ,,nothing like those flavoured vapes.

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Try flies,when young and mulling in cars the back seat was handy to hide and pack flies in cone with a sprinkle of green on top.
Mates would cough their guts out whilst exclaiming
" Fuck that's good shit"🤪
We used to do the same thing to a degree. Reach down the side of the bed and dig for a dead moth or cockroach as they burn real well haha.

Would always get the "fuck this shit is ace" comment afterwards and then the realisation hits when everyone's in hysterics.

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Tobacco makes me a bit queasy so not keen with it in my joints. For me, the trim solution put forth would be the best. I'd bring the vape for backup just in case. I love vaping at lower temps because it brings me up without getting me dopey.

I feel your pain, definitely a dilemma. The idea of a sunrise joint on Fraser sounds spectacular! But it would be a drag wrestling a dingo, dealing with a national parks dude, your boss's brother who you happened to bump into or reanchoring a boat while in couch lock mode. Since starting back to smoking, I've had two incidents where I had to function at a high level when highly stoned. Now I just lock the gate :LOL:

Have a great time!

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Not a fan of spin in my weed either, prefer it straight up. But, for joints I like to make a herbal blend from plants I grow. Some faves are Mexican dream herb, mugwort, peppermint. A tiny bit of Datura or Brugmansia leaf is good too, it potentiates most drugs. A bit like a changa mix :p

DosFish

Germinating
User ID
The best joint I ever made was from left over bud from a green dragon tincure. I had soaked a bunch in 95% alcohol and it stripped most of the green out. I had a very pale coloured and dry product left over. I could smoke a whole joint on my own without getting too stoned. Super smooth and just the right strength. (y)

Hudo

Baked
User ID
A mate of mine uses shit called Mugwort to mix with tastes better than tobacco I still like it straight though but it's good if you want a nice light stone or if your tolerance is low it's also meant to make you dream

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Of man, I grow a few types of brugmansia as ornamentals, I love them but the stories I hear about datura/brugs high are pretty wild in not a good way. How much are you putting in? Do you ever wake up naked on the road barking?
Haha, naked and barking sounds like an average saturday night :p

I only use a couple of pinches of dried crushed leaf. Smoking it is a lot safer than making a tea etc, don't do that. Datura has been used in India mixed with cannabis for a very long time.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I heard of making tea and dipping a ciggy into it then drying and smoking. Never tried it. Just tea. Maybe 4 times I think. Last time was the last time.
One of my friends went to school on it
Good times

Top Bottom