Whats the cheapest tabacco product for mix

DosFish

Germinating
User ID
Hi,

I'm going to Fraser Island on a camping trip and wanted to smoke a few joints there intead of the usual vape.
I find a pure cannabis joint is too stong for me (low tollerance). I was think of buying some tabacco mix to dilute it a lot.
Whats the cheapest option at the tabaconist. Do you get small packs of prerolled, like a 10 pack?
Or is ther anything else you can use as a mix.

ta

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
You can get chop chop @ 1990s prices in most "non-chain" tobacconist in and around Brissy these days.

$30 should get you ~100g (y)

If you don't want tobacco you could try damiana.

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I'm the same, not for strength, but I much prefer the mix of canna and baccy in a joint, probably much to the dismay of those here.
I'm a big fan of tailors for mixing, RYO baccy I find is a PITA to break up so you don't use too much in the mix and the dampness doesn't burn as good (IMO) (albeit the last time I used RYO was with soapbar/shit hash in the UK- please google that if you want a laugh).
I also find it nicer to roll long joints with tailor baccy vs RYO, that dampness sags and doesn't give a nice support filler.
Buy the cheapest 20 pack of tailors (don't think you can even get 10 packs here, could back home) around $28.50 from smokemart. Easy to roll out to use.

Could probably get some herb mix to mix with from some happy high herbs place, but I couldn't tell you if it was any good tbh

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Haven't had soapbar in a long time (not long enough though). It was all we could get in winter when I lived up north beyond the wall (Highlands). They called it council bar up there, but it was the same shit fingernails, plastic, diesel and a guaranteed whitey 🤮

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Haven't had soapbar in a long time (not long enough though). It was all we could get in winter when I lived up north beyond the wall (Highlands). They called it council bar up there, but it was the same shit fingernails, plastic, diesel and a guaranteed whitey 🤮

Fuck, that song brings back memories. Definitely got a few blim burns, even in fucking jeans!!
I was from NE England, probably smoking the same shit if it was 14-19 years ago lol.
It was dirt cheap, got it down to £30 an ounce at one point, but was fucking shit!

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
tobacconists around here (bris) sell Marlboro golds in 20s for $15, Manchester golds for $14. I Don't smoke roll your own as I always cough like all shit off it, but every foreign operated tobacconist around here has many cheap options.

Pretty sure most legit shops like Coles, cignal and all that will want close to $30.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
LOL...I like to mix something in joints too but don't want to use tobacco, so what I do is when defoling, I keep a few of the healthier looking leaves and dry em, then sprinkle dried crushed leaves in the joint :ROFLMAO:

I use trim which I always have heaps of this time of year :)

Sometimes I use tobacco if I’m in the mood.
Actually I often squeeze out the tobacco from the end of a ciggy and push in bud so first few drags are dope and then it turns into a ciggy. I do this when out and about and feel like a bit of spice in my life.

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
I’ll pass that info on to my mates.lol.
I look at their mix and it’s almost brown ,,gotta search for the green ..
yea I thought shit was getting out of control when reaching a whole cig per 2g bud. Me mates are in the same boat (sea of brown dust), and they chop their shit so fine the last four cones are basically straight tobacco dust which leaves me head fuckin ringing.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Smoking cones with tobacco is nuts.
I smoke ciggies and sometimes add to a joint but never in a cone. Why?

If you vape AVB is good to use for joints too. Burns and rolls like Taylor ciggy tobacco and tastes ok.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I use trim which I always have heaps of this time of year :)

Sometimes I use tobacco if I’m in the mood.
Actually I often squeeze out the tobacco from the end of a ciggy and push in bud so first few drags are dope and then it turns into a ciggy. I do this when out and about and feel like a bit of spice in my life.
Man after me own heart

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I’ll pass that info on to my mates.lol.
I look at their mix and it’s almost brown ,,gotta search for the green ..
Watch those that pack the billies for everyone at the table , that person is packing themselves green cones and gets to me and I cough my cunt up , not green enuff 🇬🇳

Top Bottom