Whats the cheapest tabacco product for mix

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I tried once but never got them older than sprouts. Don’t know why. Apparently it’s growing wild near me in Perth but I haven’t found it ( yet).

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Haha, naked and barking sounds like an average saturday night :p

I only use a couple of pinches of dried crushed leaf. Smoking it is a lot safer than making a tea etc, don't do that. Datura has been used in India mixed with cannabis for a very long time.
That's good to know, or maybe it's not because I might be tempted:LOL: I support journeys to the center of the mind, used to be a frequent flier. Just getting too old for turbulence and rocky landings.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
In India, the serious smokers carried a chuck of hemp rope. To make up a Chilum they would burn the end of the rope,then use the half burnt bits to mix with the charis/hash. Smoked up alright too. If it was near a temple the cunt who was doing it probably came from a family that had been doing it for 900 years. Bom shiva

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
In India, the serious smokers carried a chuck of hemp rope. To make up a Chilum they would burn the end of the rope,then use the half burnt bits to mix with the charis/hash. Smoked up alright too. If it was near a temple the cunt who was doing it probably came from a family that had been doing it for 900 years. Bom shiva
Thousand year old cannabis culture for that civilization. Hashish once ruled the cannabis world 🌎. But we're in 2023 now. Dab on 🤣

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Damiana is a good mix..

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Damiana is a good mix..

An aphrodisiac for women? Really?

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
An aphrodisiac for women? Really?
Well yes, really!

Coffee, honey, oysters, strawberries, ginsing are apparently woman aphrodisiacs too.... but I suppose you haven't had any of these either?

It is a popular mix to cut when trying to give up the ciggies...

Can be made into a tea aswell..

Last edited:

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
A mate of mine uses shit called Mugwort to mix with tastes better than tobacco I still like it straight though but it's good if you want a nice light stone or if your tolerance is low it's also meant to make you dream
Sounds like somethin off harry potter...

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
This thread came to mind whilst having a few hard ciders and rolling the missus a reef for tonight.
Felt like taking some photos so that's half of the reason for this post, but this is the baccy mix I use for a single skin 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Also, the roach card in those RAW skins is primo, definitely some of the best roach card I've ever used, cut down as it's a touch too long for a single IMO, but still, happy trails.

Also, if you do mix, put some baccy right at the roach, it tastes like crap/gets to be an unpleasant harsher toke by then anyways, so just put baccy and put the thing out when it's down to that.
20230722_195026.jpg20230722_195425.jpg20230722_200601.jpg20230722_200512.jpg

Top Bottom