What's everyone's favourite strain

Northface Gorilla

Vegetating
User ID
Anything by in-house genetics is usually a crowd pleaser, probably the best terps I've ever come across

Favourite one I've grown would probably be zombie og (blackberry X og Kush) can't remember who it was by tho.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thedrunk

Germinating
User ID
Season before last I grew 3 LSD plants from Barney’s farm. We had some personal shit going on and I didn’t have time to garden so they were left to their own devices.
One of those was the nicest looking plant and also the best smoke I’ve had.
The buds were however so bloody big and fat it got some mould and I had to pull earlier than I’d hoped and lost a fair bit.

But the high was great for me as it made me chatty and motivated and awake. Three things I struggle with. Didn’t taste the best but that’s ok.

The smell from the plants was so strong. I had a Rasta looking Uber driver and when he dropped me home he got out for a bit and I could see him looking around and the smell was intense. . Could smell it from the street and we have a large block, they were anywhere near him.

the other two LSD looked different, apparently there’s different pheno types or something. The one I liked looked like a rainforest in one plant.

I want to grow again next season.
I always wanted to try LSD from Barney's! It's on my top 5 to try. Old school but cool 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Last edited:

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Did come across " primo kona bud " many moons ago were ounces wrapped in brown waxy paper sealed with a proper wax seal crest stamp thingy.i should of kept wrapping.
They were coming out of port Kembla / steelworks. It was the real McCoy! First time I had it and went to slab rolling mill control room ( pulpit) blew my fucking mind! I left and went home! 🤪

Top Bottom