What's everyone's favourite strain

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Season before last I grew 3 LSD plants from Barney’s farm. We had some personal shit going on and I didn’t have time to garden so they were left to their own devices.
One of those was the nicest looking plant and also the best smoke I’ve had.
The buds were however so bloody big and fat it got some mould and I had to pull earlier than I’d hoped and lost a fair bit.

But the high was great for me as it made me chatty and motivated and awake. Three things I struggle with. Didn’t taste the best but that’s ok.

The smell from the plants was so strong. I had a Rasta looking Uber driver and when he dropped me home he got out for a bit and I could see him looking around and the smell was intense. . Could smell it from the street and we have a large block, they were anywhere near him.

the other two LSD looked different, apparently there’s different pheno types or something. The one I liked looked like a rainforest in one plant.

I want to grow again next season.

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Grows fast, heat tolerant, cold tolerant, mold resistant, drought tolerant, flavour optional, low odor, huge yield, grows like I would like it to.
Probably a few other things as well, but that will do for now.
Yet to find it.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Hmmm… Im still looking.
Ive got a few strains to grow out and try now but ultimately….

Mild daytime creative 👍

Also… low odour cold tolerant
Maybe even something sneaky-stealth like Drunken bastard or Frisian duck…
Love to try those….

I imagine this question is a life's work of blazing to really answer…..
So…. Fes up Old timers…!!
Whats the G ?

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Atm Blueberry. It was the best grown from my last grow and it’s a good smooth ride. A steady come on and relaxed mood. No couch lock

I’m looking forward to my Northern lights/ blueberry cross
Skywalker Ive got is nice….. thats Blueberry x mazzar apparently…
Shortish high but clear n creative…
The NL/BB should be nice…
Ive been smoking a WW/NL which is good snuff and a keeper for me..

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Skywalker Ive got is nice….. thats Blueberry x mazzar apparently…
Shortish high but clear n creative…
The NL/BB should be nice…
Ive been smoking a WW/NL which is good snuff and a keeper for me..
So what's everyone's favourite strain? Seedy Sativa, Heavy Indica or a Flavoursome Hybrid ?
Afghan Big Bud Couch time for me.
Strawberry Kush is very nice.
AK-47 dynamite 🧨
Green Crack, haha say no more.
I did have some Mullimbimby Madness it was very sticky and nice relaxing hot ones.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I grew some HSO Mango Sapphire a couple years ago. Mango, fuel, colours, all of it. Excellent stony effect and all my mates loved it. I'd buy a 50-pack of them, if I could find them domestically again!

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Im still trying to decide 😁 … I wish I could reliably sample them all coffee shop style and narrow it down but it ain’t going to happen here in Oz in a hurry.

From what I’ve grown personally …

🌛night time smoke / heavy hitter was a WHITE RHINO pheno I had in the mid-noughties tasty, pungent! & narcotic … trippy initially if you smashed it hard then zoned out to a smiley catatonic state - great for muscle relaxation and subsequent solid sleep. Once made a butter out of trim from it and absolutely smashed me for 6 hours unable to move

🌅Daytime - VERY BERRY - great yielding uplifting mellow relaxing not super strong social smoke - delicious strawberry flavour - great mind-body connection weed also (workout/yoga enhancer)

So many others I could give special mentions to and so many Im yet to try

Top Bottom