What's everyone's favourite strain

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Hi all new here🤗 so anyways favourite strains so far, Moby Dick mmm smooth and a heavy hitter too, Mimosa unique smell and taste excellent day time strain if ya got a decent tolerance and good ol Black Domina, strong smooth and bloody relaxing👍🏼🥳

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I’d love to go back in time and have some old fashioned Aussie sativa we smoked as teenagers.
Not sure if it was just the town I grew up in or all over but I only ever saw one Indica looking plant back then and it looked so strange to me.
All the plants I ever grow were nice sativa Xmas trees. But my friend grew this short stocky thing with fat leaves from bag seed ( or foil seed really).

Funny. When I went to the Caribbean a few years ago as the weed there ( st. Vincent ) smelled exactly what my parents smoked when I was a kid. Sometimes smells can instantly transport you back in time and this stuff did. Unlike any I smoked myself the following decade.

I think our tolerance was quite low back then though because there just wasn’t strong strains like they have nowadays. So probably wouldn’t be as good as I remember anyway. But still.

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Welcome ancient ant
Agree, mimosa has uniqueness built in2 her
Thanks afghan Bob pleased to meet you🤝, and hell I love the name ancient Ant as I certainly feel that way somedays but irl not even half a century yet. Will need to do introduce myself in the appropriate thread of coarse just been a bit busy of late / slack🧐

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Terp wise, I've had two gatorslade frost autos from synergy automatic that were absolute bliss. Good smoke too. Incredible strawberry/lime terps with a hint of nilodor concentrate. Nice and frosty too.
IMG20221101200526.jpg

High wise I've gotta say the Chem #4s I ran from medi have been A1. Nice and easy onset (no raciness), good sleep properties but no fatigue to go with it. Not the highest on terpenes though but good bag appeal.
IMG_20221228_100934.jpg
received_757258475634420.jpeg

Top Bottom