What Are You Watching?

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
They do need to strike a balance, and people have to change their ways. How that's going to achieve that i wouldn't know though. I gave up camping in National Parks 30 years ago due to the yobbish behaviour of a few.
It’s a shame.
Not that I’ve been camping for awhile now but I want to take the family out more. Get the kids off the iPads.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID

What Did Donald Rumsfeld Know About the 9/11 Attacks?​

The Vice movie (dark comedy) mentioned is free to watch on SBS On Demand

vice_ver3.jpg

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/movie/vice/1932875331920

j

Last edited:

Crux69

Vegetating
User ID
I hope it's not the skank who sucks the juices off a gay mans penis after he has fucked another man up the arse.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Crux69

Vegetating
User ID

If only it were true. Your bandildo brother is a fucking bitch.

Bunch of homeless junkie bums.

Too busy shooting up meth and heroin and making up stories about people that have done them no harm.

Not to taint an outlaw motorcycle gang as a whole. But some of the 1%'rs i've met out there in society have been the biggest joke. I reckon most people in society could flog the fuck out of some of these 1%'rs.

Last edited:

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I hope it's not the skank who sucks the juices off a gay mans penis after he has fucked another man up the arse.

Enough with the homophobia, keep your religious bigotry away from the forum... and I have to ask; why do you even watch such material or care about what consenting adults do? Typical religious slut-shaming hypocrite.

That's not an exclusively homosexual practice either.

Jim Jeffries has a really funny take on this... that part about ATM :ROFLMAO:

Happy April 18!

j

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Enough with the homophobia, keep your religious bigotry away from the forum... and I have to ask; why do you even watch such material or care about what consenting adults do? Typical religious slut-shaming hypocrite.

Now your telling others what they can and can't post!! 🤣🤣
You are a fuckwit of the highest standards!!

Top Bottom