What are you eating right now?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I have been craving fish tacos since I've been taking oil and my appetite has come back.
I only had wheat wraps...and I had to make some slaw with jalapeno mayo but it worked.
Marinated the fish in sriracha, then seasoned floured and shallow fried.
I took oil 3/4's of an hour before I ate to try to over come any discomfort I got from eating.
Bloody hell it was good with a big squeeze of fresh lemon from my own home grown lemons.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I have been craving fish tacos since I've been taking oil and my appetite has come back.
I only had wheat wraps...and I had to make some slaw with jalapeno mayo but it worked.
Marinated the fish in sriracha, then seasoned floured and shallow fried.
I took oil 3/4's of an hour before I ate to try to over come any discomfort I got from eating.
Bloody hell it was good with a big squeeze of fresh lemon from my own home grown lemons.

That ended badly.
Pain, vomiting and more pain.
*sigh*
Back to liquid meal replacements, mashed potatoes and smooth low sodium soups.
I tried greens powder mixed into apple juice and the end result looked like it fell out of the back end of a goose.
I've had to put my ground Chaga mushrooms in no. '0' capsules because the grit was irritating my throat.
I'm going to have to reassess my life long habit of racing into things at a million miles an hour....

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I've decided fuk it....I don't know how many sunsets I have left so I'm going to buy a stack of mudcrab sandwiches and some craft beer, load up on oil and walk the the beach and have a picnic while watching the sun set over the ocean.

A little water front cafe makes the best mudcrab sandwiches on the planet ...really softer than soft white bread, plenty of what tastes like kewpie mayo and a LOT of crab with wedges of lemon on the side.

I may even share the crusts and any leftovers with destructo dog.
I duuno how that'll work out...prob. badly.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I've used this same recipe to make gummies. I used oil made with AVB and the gummies still tasted good, so would be great with "clean" oil.

Top Bottom