What are you eating right now?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
L
Looks good mate , chimoen got a bread maker month back , the bread she made was way to sweet and doughy , needless to say she don't use it anymore

Any tips
Less sugar more flour..?

650 g loaf I use a T spoon of sugar ,,not sweet for me ..
possibly it wasn’t warm enough for the yeast to eat enough of of the sugar ,,just guessing
I got a cheap Kmart one and had a couple early fuckups but as long as the texture of the dough is fine it usually works s treat.
EDIT…and that can be adjusted.

I like cheese and onion bread ,,,fucken yummo,,,,lol

I really know fuckall about bread ,but enjoy mine far more than bought bread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Try Laucke mills bread Australia's oldest flour mills , their bread is easy to make by hand ,tastes great with plenty of choice of types.
And is well priced. Great Aussie product.✌🏻image.jpeg

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I'll have a look what she used , the thought of nice fresh bread and rolls was enticing

It would be good for her to get the recipe down

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Just noticed some bread has been baking in this thread.

I've been really keen to make some Rye Bread with caraway seeds. Never made bread before so feel free to throw me some tips or recipes. I don't have a bread machine but don't think I need one?

Also keen to make some damper. Fucking yum.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
I got these a while back but despite loving hot food and my sauces, I think I'm going to give them a miss because of my gut and respiratory. Anyone else tried 'em?

I was thinking about giving them away. Still in date. Box opened, bag sealed still.

View attachment 19914
View attachment 19915
View attachment 19916
View attachment 19917
I have t tried those, but I’ve had one with ghost chilli. They were hot enough. Looks like your have the Carolina reaper. The closest I have is this bottle of molten lava37492221-637B-4D53-8E84-E9E79B498BD2.jpeg

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I had a HUGE victory in the last few days because of the green oil...I actually was actually hungry and I was able to eat solid food.
Pity the first thing was a tougher than shoe leather steak burger but I decided that some poached chicken and rice was the go.
Something pretty bland and easy to digest.
I wasn't able to eat much but it's a start.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Yep, this is definitely the Carolina Reaper version.

Here is a pic of the ingredients.

Do you want them mate? Happy to post (I'll pay). :)

View attachment 19922
Hey GK. Sorry for the slow reply. I didn’t see it till now. I reckon they be too hot for me too. I once ate a Trinidad scorpion butch t whole, and it was so damn hot. Took 30 mins for it to cool down. but appreciate the offer all the same 🙂

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
It’s fucken bad when ya accidentally rub a bit into your eye 🤣

Definitely wash ya hands after touching an opened bottle.

A nice mild one is called Hell Fire Pete and the bottle it comes in is pretty cool too if your into skulls.

View attachment 20246
Haha too true. No touching eyes or balls. I’m into skulls, from my Harley days…….that looks like a pretty decent sauce. I always wanted to get a bottle of “miss Daytonas burnin skid mark hot sauce” ……….

Top Bottom