What are you eating right now?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Welcome back Sugar , gotta say guys being a biscuit in tea dunker for over 50 yrs Arnotts biscuits and bikkys in general have gone to the shit !check the bikkys isle it's dead and empty and what is there is chockers with palm oil,chocy biccys are numerous but the chocolate tastes like crap coz it's full of palm oil too!
Yes I still dunk out of habit but it's not what it used to be ..nezermind dunkers unite! Globalism is killing the biscuit✌🤪😷🙊

Sugar

Baked
User ID
That looks goooooood.
How ya been sugar. Ya get ya family stuff sorted out mate??

Family stuff is ongoing and I've been dealing with a rogue dentist and that will be a shit fight for a while.
How are you?

Last edited:

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Welcome back Sugar , gotta say guys being a biscuit in tea dunker for over 50 yrs Arnotts biscuits and bikkys in general have gone to the shit !check the bikkys isle it's dead and empty and what is there is chockers with palm oil,chocy biccys are numerous but the chocolate tastes like crap coz it's full of palm oil too!
Yes I still dunk out of habit but it's not what it used to be ..nezermind dunkers unite! Globalism is killing the biscuit✌🤪😷🙊
Thanks Oldfark :)
ginger nut and scotch finger biscuits my best dunk biscuits :)

User ID
homemade lemon meringue pie after lunch, plain chicken sandwiches with cheese, and tomato
p.s noticed the on an off, that is for the outside light dep lights
homemade lemon meringue pie.jpg

super old kenwood chef - or Kenwood as its known
notcice the lovely lemon curb
yum.jpg

Top Bottom