What are you eating right now?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Craving some chili salami and some cabana with some some nice xtra vintage tasty cheese

Sugar

Baked
User ID
More of a coon man myself 😝

They got to change that name.

It has been used in a derogatory manner to refer to our Indigenous cousins as I relate.
For some reason, although I am a caucasian, I am often accepted in Aboriginal communities.

Earlier this year I was at the Aboriginal Embassay opposite old parliament house have a sit and yarn with a mate and tourists approach me to ask about the Embassy! Sorry I don't know I say but they hang around and want to know which mob I'm with.

Years ago when Mabo law passed govt with Whitlam leading, I was in Mt Gambier and I was privileged to be taught some language by the men! the Male Elders! I can only remember 2 words and I don't know how they are spelt but I was told the word for woman was Minima and the word for if someone wasn't there it was called Tuntin...that is phonetically.

My sisters the bitches used to call me Boong nose as a teen....that too is a deragatory word to refer to Aborigines.

While I'm on the subject, I've been checking out funeral parlours as I get my affairs in order, well, I don't think White Lady Funerals is a good look or name either. Does that mean they only employ white ladies? or only bury white ladies? hmmmm

While there are way too many precious people being offended by stuff, our language really needs to be inclusive.

We are all immigrants down the line and most Aborigines have rels who are immigrants too now.

Alright then, I best be off

:)

ab em1.jpgab em2.jpg

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Don't usually do lunch, but avocado on toast today, finished of with heaps of salt 'n pepper. yummo

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
It’s fucking ridiculous to change the name, the cheese is called coon because it was named after its American creator, Edward William Coon (1871–1934)

Political correctness gone mad, it’s a block of cheese ffs.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
It’s fucking ridiculous to change the name, the cheese is called coon because it was named after its American creator, Edward William Coon (1871–1934)

Political correctness gone mad, it’s a block of cheese ffs.

didn't know that, thanks :)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Your welcome, it’s a shame because it has set a precedent now, it’s really sad.

say good bye to

Eskimo pies
Red skins
Chico babies
Chico rolls
Coon cheese

If you don’t like something it’s simple you don’t buy it you buy the competition’s products.

Last edited:

Sugar

Baked
User ID
More of a coon man myself 😝

Gazza, the reason I brought this up was you laughing here saying more of a coon man myself.
Not the case referring to Aborigines then eh?
Perhaps that's an indictment on me and the way I think then.

Last edited:

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The worst thing to happen to the Aborigine, was = pay, most worked till then, and had some pride in themselves
now its get pissed on the "free" sit down money

The left are a disgrace, and so are the right

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Absolutely nothing to do with aboriginals. Bega cheese is NSW cheese, Coon is Vic cheese made and owned by the warnambool cheese company.
I’d put money on them places being aboriginal names bega and warnambool.

I’m a dick head sugar, don’t take anything I say as gospel, I have a very dark sense of humor.

I’m not easily offended like the masses.

Top Bottom