Weedseedsexpress

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Nice hopefully you get some chonkers! What you using for laminar flow? You got a hood?
Nah mate I just use a still air glove box. Get about 90% success rate. I have a spraybottle in there with bleach and water and load everything in there the mist everything with the bleach to kill any spores floating around before I open anything up. I've found most contamination has been happening in the totes and figured it's in the coco so when I expand the blocks now I boil a pot of water dump a bottle of peroxide in and pour it on the coco in a bucket with lid and leave it overnight and the heat and peroxide kills everything. I've been getting less contaminated totes this way

Rubberreynolds

Germinating
User ID
Nah mate I just use a still air glove box. Get about 90% success rate. I have a spraybottle in there with bleach and water and load everything in there the mist everything with the bleach to kill any spores floating around before I open anything up. I've found most contamination has been happening in the totes and figured it's in the coco so when I expand the blocks now I boil a pot of water dump a bottle of peroxide in and pour it on the coco in a bucket with lid and leave it overnight and the heat and peroxide kills everything. I've been getting less contaminated totes this way

Nice good to know. Got some syringes inbound so looking forward to getting them going. Also bought some San Pedro’s from a cactus farm. Will be harvesting those little beauties for every drop of mescaline. It’s awesome they’re legal here 🌵 😎

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Nice good to know. Got some syringes inbound so looking forward to getting them going. Also bought some San Pedro’s from a cactus farm. Will be harvesting those little beauties for every drop of mescaline. It’s awesome they’re legal here 🌵 😎
Go the San Pedro I have about 15 growing some over a 1m high I'm going to harvest some soon. Do U make mescaline crystal or just make tea up ?

Rubberreynolds

Germinating
User ID
Go the San Pedro I have about 15 growing some over a 1m high I'm going to harvest some soon. Do U make mescaline crystal or just make tea up ?

I just stick with the tea mate. It’s rotten to drink but that’s how they used to do it way back when so I like to stick with what works. Never tried the crystal and wouldn’t even know where to start to make it. What about you?

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
I just stick with the tea mate. It’s rotten to drink but that’s how they used to do it way back when so I like to stick with what works. Never tried the crystal and wouldn’t even know where to start to make it. What about you?
Yer I'm the same man just make a tea up but like U said fuck it taste nasty... I do no how to make the crystal Its a bit of a mission but turns out really good its the same process as extracting dmt.

Last edited:

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I live in a town where there is acres of this shit in every backyard

not weeelllly that many but every property has plenty well not weeelly every property but the lady next door has 1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nar there is a lot.....how many trailer loads and where $$$$$$$

and what about the ones Look like mickey mouse ears, every fkn where !

has it got Healing Powers ?

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
There are a fair few different types that look similar but no mescaline in them. Haha the Micky mouse looking ones are prickly pear no mescaline content but ya can eat them...

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
With the new added attraction of locking your thread from members comments

YOU ONLY HAVE TO ASK ME

within a week I will have no one to talk too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)

freedom of speech was never meant to be for sooks was it ( ;) @Porky )
Unfortunately the world is full of soft cocks now. Someone's always getting butt hurt.
What threads are you talking about me locking and being a soft cock?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
What threads are you talking about me locking and being a soft cock?
I wasn't referring to anyone was referring to the fact you can lock people out of your thread option if you don't like what's being said I didn't notice you were tagged in it untill I re read it now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Meaning it's a sort option locking anyone out at all people need to just take it on the chin and move on. That's what's wrong with the world these days people can't handle criticism. I mean it's not like your copping a punch in the head it's a few words on a screen. There should be no block option

Top Bottom