Weedseedsexpress

Wolfie

Germinating
User ID
Anyone out there had delivery luck with this seed bank they were my go to for a while but they changed their delivery method and from there on customs were intercepting my deliveries,
Long story but I have credit with them,wandering if it’s worth while gambling it thru customs again. I have used 7 east but I want to grow autos again.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Anyone out there had delivery luck with this seed bank they were my go to for a while but they changed their delivery method and from there on customs were intercepting my deliveries,
Long story but I have credit with them,wandering if it’s worth while gambling it thru customs again. I have used 7 east but I want to grow autos again.
I used them plenty of times in the past. But cunce at Aus Kustoms are onto them, and have WSE on their watch list. My last 3 parcels from them over a year ago, were all intercepted by Kustoms. I was on the WSE Facebook page for a while, watching hundreds of complaints every week from Aus customers, who had their parcels confiscated.

Djinn129

Germinating
User ID
I lost multiple parcels from them to kustoms too, damn shame when you spend weeks dreaming of the genetics you just picked out and some fucker snags it at the border....

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I
I lost multiple parcels from them to kustoms too, damn shame when you spend weeks dreaming of the genetics you just picked out and some fucker snags it at the border....
Its worse when they intercept remove seeds put a suck shit we destroyed your seeds letter inside and send it. Meanwhile your tracking it and doing cartwheels cause it's made it through just to be 💔 when you open it up. The cuuunts

Djinn129

Germinating
User ID
I

Its worse when they intercept remove seeds put a suck shit we destroyed your seeds letter inside and send it. Meanwhile your tracking it and doing cartwheels cause it's made it through just to be 💔 when you open it up. The cuuunts
Whoever did that to you is seriously messed up mate... That's a real dick move!!
I remember watching the mail tracking daily, dreaming off my bubblegum and harlequin, see them setting in Sydney or Melbourne... Then nothing for weeks until hope fades. But damn if I seen that parcel enroute only to have it in my hands and still snatched from me... Yikes 😬

Purgs

Vegetating
User ID
I lost mine Ordered a month ago still havent turned up had apple fritter autos was looking forward to planting them oh well

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
what happened toe days u shook hands and job done she be ritr mate,i just put up wth my nephew 18 just graduated arrived in oz a week ago and he was a rude littlr prick , anyway too many cones off yo bed thibking what is this world coming too

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Whoever did that to you is seriously messed up mate... That's a real dick move!!
I remember watching the mail tracking daily, dreaming off my bubblegum and harlequin, see them setting in Sydney or Melbourne... Then nothing for weeks until hope fades. But damn if I seen that parcel enroute only to have it in my hands and still snatched from me... Yikes 😬
20230411_173543.jpg20230411_173520.jpg

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
About 20 years ago I bought a gimmick from a 70s film called THE BROTHERHOOD OF SATAN
it was a seed packet with instructions on how to grow “satans soul “
Actually it was about 20 packets of them.

I got a letter from customs asking if I wanted to
Have them destroyed ( free)
Have them sent back ( free)

Or zapped with gamma rays so they can’t grow.
$50

I chose the latter. Satans soul seeds that have been zapped with gamma rays was too cool to pass up. And it’s not like I was planning on growing 30 year old seeds ( bought them for film memorabilia).

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I'll be tracking that movie down! Found this:

THE BROTHERHOOD OF SATAN was released in 1971 at select drive-ins where attendees were given “Satan’s Soul Seeds.” Customers were to sow all but one seed. As for the one seed, “if Satan’s Soul blooms red or pink, you are safe. If the blossom is white, you must wear the unplanted seed in an amulet on a chain close to your heart until the flower withers and dies to protect you from THE BROTHERHOOD OF SATAN.”

Top Bottom