To late for a outdoor grow?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Look after him for what...? Are you suggesting they owe him something because he got males out of REG seeds? :ROFLMAO:

Fuck me dead I've read some dumb shit on here of late :rolleyes:.
And all I was doing was giving a main sponsor a positive comment based on what Id just read wow you arnt a very opened minded person r ya just a keyboard warrior.....
Are you a family man or live alone in a dungeon

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I have no idea of the history ffs dumb shit I was just fukn feeling his misery I didn't they was regs , you fkn know too much that's your problem !
And all I was doing was giving a main sponsor a positive comment based on what Id just read wow you arnt a very opened minded person r ya just a keyboard warrior.....
Are you a family man or live alone in a dungeon

No worries champ, you just run your mouth. It seems to be the only thing you're good at ...fuck knows it isn't growing weed :ROFLMAO:.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Yea they good, Was outta pack of 13 freebies so not to upset with that
Hey man apologies for crashing your thread with bullshit my bad , I should have read a few earlier pages then I guess I wouldn't have responded the way I did which is still mumbojumbo in my head till I can defrag later with a hot one or 2 😜👍🇬🇳✌️🇬🇳

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
You seem somewhat triggered there pal. You have a bad time in the big house bud? R.U.O.K? 🤗
Nar bro not at all
Just the second person who's ever refered to me in that way and your there and I'm here so not much more to say to each other PAL

Pixie

Baked
User ID
7 East only deal in Regular seeds mate ok. You should realise that you've been on here for a while now and there's plenty of threads about there breeding and genetics.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Nar bro not at all
Just the second person who's ever refered to me in that way and your there and I'm here so not much more to say to each other PAL

Ok, so we're back to plan A then? :ROFLMAO:
How have I run my mouth , ya gotta be kidding me ....

Ignore me I'll ignore you leave it at that.

Question is, can you be trusted though? I mean last time you reneged straight away ...not very sporting of you buuuuudeeeee :(

How do I know that if I find it in my heart to trust you a second time, that you won't just do it again? I'm still a little hurt from last time to be honest :(

But hey (hey), it's Saturday so I'm willing to give you another chance ol' buddy ol' pal! (y)

Top Bottom