To late for a outdoor grow?

terrancefartbubbler

Vegetating
User ID
Just wanted your thoughts on starting a late outdoor grow, I know I won't get a huge plant but keen to try a new strain I got out and seeds arrived very late. Looked and my day light hours drop under 12 hours mid April.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Looked and my day light hours drop under 12 hours mid April
Roughly, whereabouts are you? Latitude would be enough if you didn't want to reveal too much.

I'm North of SEQ (QLD), and from my experience. Mid-December is the latest i can germinate if i want structure (before budding) to be better than 4ft with most photoperiod strains. Early November if you want something of decent size.

But if it's Auto, ask @afghan bob, and the guys. I'm guessing they would be fine still. 🤔

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'd imagine so. It's not just the daylight hours either. Ground and Air temp should be considered as well. Especially if your looking for vigorous vegetative growth from your plants, before they flower.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
@terrancefartbubbler , a couple days after you started this thread., I popped a couple of beans as I was curious to see how they would go. They were kept inside for 7 days then out they went, on February 8th. This is one of them now..
Ls.jpg

It's roughly 80cm tall, and should yeild around 2 oz. The other one has less structure but will go an oz easy.
haven't had a good look at them but they should be done in a week or 2.
I'm in South oz btw

terrancefartbubbler

Vegetating
User ID
Nice one dude that's an awesome late grow, I popped a few seeds out of curiosity aswell unfortunately out of 3 popped seeds all turned out male.

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
@terrancefartbubbler , a couple days after you started this thread., I popped a couple of beans as I was curious to see how they would go. They were kept inside for 7 days then out they went, on February 8th. This is one of them now..
View attachment 34253

It's roughly 80cm tall, and should yeild around 2 oz. The other one has less structure but will go an oz easy.
I'm in South oz btw
She's got some lovely colours going on mate..and a nice little experiment..

terrancefartbubbler

Vegetating
User ID
View attachment 34253

I'm in South oz btw
Whats the strain?

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Look after him for what...? Are you suggesting they owe him something because he got males out of REG seeds? :ROFLMAO:

Fuck me dead I've read some dumb shit on here of late :rolleyes:.
I have no idea of the history ffs dumb shit I was just fukn feeling his misery I didn't they was regs , you fkn know too much that's your problem !

Top Bottom