These 3 Investments firms contol everything!! The systematic destruction of the Western worlds middle class!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Stay away from r/CoronavirusDownunder then. That joint is Karen Central

@Porky that sucks about IGA as that was the intended mob i was going to go with. A local family own 3-4 shops locally. What about Foodworks, mate. Who owns their arse?
Yeah appears they are owned by the reddrop group which is a husband and wife who started 50 years ago!
I'd be shopping there mate!!

See below. 👇

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Foodworks is Australian United Retailers Ltd. which I think works similar to how Golden Circle "co-op" used to, with the farmers being the shareholders or in their case the store owners being the shareholders.

"AUR has a unique ownership structure that is wholly owned by its retail store owners. Retailers automatically become shareholders of the company when they join AUR, which is a key differentiator, according to Rick. “This 'family-only' ownership structure is a function of our cooperative buying group heritage." - saus

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cunts own the biggest chunks of Screenshot_20231206_150525_Chrome.jpgMacDonalds!!
Remember they are the major owners of JP morgan and Chase Morgan!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Agriculture. The 5 biggest in the country!
We already know they are at the top of the shareholders for BHP!
Screenshot_20231206_150824_Chrome.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Costa.
They also own part of perpetual and dimensional. 3 of the top 4 of dimensionals top shareholders their top shareholders are the big 3!!
So there you have it these 3 basically have control over Australia's agriculture sector!!Screenshot_20231206_152053_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231206_151829_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231206_151920_Chrome.jpg

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
Microsoft

Screenshot_2023-12-04-15-22-00-03_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
They have had this in the planning for years before he was quoted in 2011 .
They don't need to use wars to control population and manipulate the wealth
20230410_203728.jpg

benn0

Baked
User ID
We should probably just focus on getting them to pay their fair share of tax, they do make contributions to the world economy by employment and the products they produce

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
We should probably just focus on getting them to pay their fair share of tax, they do make contributions to the world economy by employment and the products they produce
So your happy with complete monopolisation of every industry worldwide?
Fuck your even fucking dumber that I thought!
Like I said idiots like you who don't understand the power these companies have are the reason they even exist and control everything around us!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
a monopoly is where 1 company owns everything, they own parts of many companies
You fucking dumb cunt the 3 firms all own each other. They are basically 1 firm!
They own the largest parts of companies which means they have control.
Anyway I'm not here to educate you so fuck off outa this thread or go and educate ya self about these 3!

Top Bottom