These 3 Investments firms contol everything!! The systematic destruction of the Western worlds middle class!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ok so instead of putting it all over the place I'll put it into one depressing thread!
I didn't even know about these 3 firms until about 12 months ago!
And I'm pretty sure very few of yous did either!
Now you all know I'm an anit government cunt who don't really care about people but I care about the environment.
The reach and power of these 3 is beyond any government and NGO like the WHO or the global economic organisations. These 3 literally own a portion of everything humans interact with!

I'll start with a few good vids!
Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street are probably to big and powerful to ever be stopped and no government on earth would dare to make laws to even slow them down let alone stop them!

So people this is why ya electricity bill is sky fucking high, this is why ya food costs so much, this is why petrol is so expensive this why, this is why the wars are being fought but you'll never see anything about it on the news because these cunts own both sides of the news. The news that tells us inflation is out of control and we must pay banks more of our money to stop inflation!! Just stop and think about that. The entire system is designed to destroy and enslave us.

Yeah so really it don't matter if your right left or centre it makes no difference because voting for political parties just gives us the illusion of choice.
When in reality we have no choice!
There is one way to stop this and it is to completely destroy the capitalism system which we are all sold the lie that's its a fair and equitable system. These 3 firms are proof is the exact opposite of a fair and equitable system!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So I've already shown that these 3 are the major shareholders in the Australian supermarket industry and the Australian electricity industry.
They also control the media on both sides as I've shown!
They control the American military as I showed.
How about the global oil industry. We all drive cars!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Look into the 300 , the Elites that control everything.
Orcini family being one of them they make the Rockefeller's and Rothchilds look like servants.
There are very wealthy and shadowy families but they are nothing compared the control the 3 firms have over everything. Larry Fink is without doubt considered the most powerful man on earth!
Vanguard I know has holdings from both of the families you mentioned.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Look into the 300 , the Elites that control everything.
Orcini family being one of them they make the Rockefeller's and Rothchilds look like servants.
Italian royals. They got nothing on the big 3.
Don't get me wrong they are probably utter scum but they don't own companies they control our very existence!

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
And then you have big pharmaceutical that made squillions pushing an experimental drug for a flu virus that was engineered via gain of function that is illegal, so Fauci moved his gain of function research to China to avoid public scrutiny.
97% survival rate from covid19 but they declared it a state of emergency so they could push their untested "" vaccine "" on the public without vigorous testing and to be able to get emergency use there can't be an alternative drug that can be used ,that's why they slandered ivermectin and hydroxychloriquin and banned them. They used the PCR test to give false positives . The inventor of the PCR test Kerry Mullis said while he was alive the PCR test should not be used as a diagnostic tool, you can find anything in anyone with a PCR test if you run the cycle rate high enough.
I held out and didn't take the poison and ""miraculously survived "" .
The biggest con job portrayed in recent history.
Funny how they had trillions of vaccine shots ready to go wasn't it , it was all planned even the fake release of the "virus" .

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mining BHP
Notice colonial first. Thats major share holders are NAB and Westpac. Have a guess whos a major owner of both of them! Screenshot_20231204_133741_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231204_134157_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231204_134238_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231204_133741_Chrome.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And then you have big pharmaceutical that made squillions pushing an experimental drug for a flu virus that was engineered via gain of function that is illegal, so Fauci moved his gain of function research to China to avoid public scrutiny.
97% survival rate from covid19 but they declared it a state of emergency so they could push their untested "" vaccine "" on the public without vigorous testing and to be able to get emergency use there can't be an alternative drug that can be used ,that's why they slandered ivermectin and hydroxychloriquin and banned them. They used the PCR test to give false positives . The inventor of the PCR test Kerry Mullis said while he was alive the PCR test should not be used as a diagnostic tool, you can find anything in anyone with a PCR test if you run the cycle rate high enough.
I held out and didn't take the poison and ""miraculously survived "" .
The biggest con job portrayed in recent history.
Funny how they had trillions of vaccine shots ready to go wasn't it , it was all planned even the fake release of the "virus" .
Ok Big Pharma. You ready!! Probably not
Pfizer
Screenshot_20231204_134359_Chrome.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And I bet they have a finger in the prison system in America aswell, its big business these days ,that's why they lock so many people up
I'll have a look! You know the company names of the prison operators!
I'm more interested in the control they have over Australians.

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
I'll have a look! You know the company names of the prison operators!
I'm more interested in the control they have over Australians.
Not off hand , and I wouldn't be surprised if foreign entities have shares in our prison system

Top Bottom