The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Only things they are focusing on is the abortion laws in Texas.
They kinda got a good point tho
On a another note at one stage my misses wanted our new baby to be baptised (I’m Atheist) I said if it gets baptised there must be a Satanic version and it needs to get that done as well I looked it up and couldn’t find any satanic baptisms

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Hey they are certainly fighting the right fight over there. Texas seems so fucking backwards. Almost as bad and NSW.
I’m indifferent to it personally. My kids all got baptisms but it was probably more to just appease they family. And if we wanted to get into certain schools at least they already meet the requirements lol.
I hope my kids seek out their own paths once they are old enough. I look at religions in a historical way not a believer way.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Just looked at the Satanic temple website the fundamental seem pretty good a lot better compare to the God and Jesus bullshit that’s really fucked up that you need to be baptised to get into certain schools just like you need to have a Corona shot if you want to go to work

FUNDAMENTAL TENETS
  • I
    One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
  • II
    The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  • III
    One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
  • IV
    The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
  • V
    Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
  • VI
    People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
  • VII
    Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
There's a difference between LaVeyan Satanism and other branches though. Not much of a difference but a lot of Satanists didn't agree with how Anton LaVey went about things sometimes.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah there’s a huge misconception on satanism. People think that it’s the Charles mansons and such that are satanic but it’s totally different

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Nah mate, apparently all you have to do is say sorry for your sins (repent) and you're in.

It's like a cheat code for Heaven.
Depends on which club you’re in.

Reminds me of a Dylan Moran stand up where he described the differences between catholic and Protestant. Where Catholics love the shame. OH THE SHAME!

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Nah mate, apparently all you have to do is say sorry for your sins (repent) and you're in.

It's like a cheat code for Heaven.
That’s what they used to do back in the day and to this day to get information out of everyone that’s why the churches in power today

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The missus and I have come to a conclusion. Federal Gov steps up and overthrows the States and Territories. Set a date to end the bullshit and open the entire country back again.

If you still haven't made your mind up about getting the jab or not, too fuckin' bad. As there's been ample time to make one's mind up about the subject, and surely there's enough doses coming within the next couple of months to meet any demand.

Mid-November sounds good to me (6 weeks before Christmas). Give businesses time to set themselves up for the holiday season.

Top Bottom