The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
China should be fucking cut off from the rest of the world.
All Chinese good should be banned for import and we should rebuild our manufacturing sector.
Fuck me we could be a totally self sufficient country.
Except all the fuck heads on both sides of power are obsessed with globalisation and free trade.
China is smart enough to realise war with weaponry is a thing of the past. This is China waging economic war on the rest of the world.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Hope trump nukes the cunts, apparently the dirty fucks are back in them dodgey wet markets eating bats,cats,dogs again have security stopping people taking photos. Not sure if the bats are wild or farmed but still can see another virus around the corner if this shit continues.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Gazza the virus would of been made in a lab and the bat story was probably just a Chinese government lie.

User ID
I dont like the PM, hes probably the worse maybe we had, not sure lol they all kinda feather their own nests

China, we need to stop them and their eating exotic wildlife and then bring viruses to the world Who knows maybe it was a lab made virus to cripple the West so they could buy up more places, the Chinese Government are a corupt bunch of mersanaries (cant spell )

:( cant get my usual soil, seems Corona is messing with deliveries now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Too much conspiracy theory going on and things havnt even panned out yet ..

if you want to lay some blame it's the slow ineffectual response from the western governments that will have this drag out much longer than wuhan did and in so cause a larger economic decline ,,,not to mention loss of lives

I've been astonished for weeks now at the bullshit and non preparation from western governments.
You've all watched the news so you know I'm not talking conspiracy stories.

You want to feel anger ? Look at the facts of what has happened -- or rather,how slow the reaction has been in our own backyard,

ozzy420

Germinating
User ID
We can do all the finger pointing we what but it is what it is, it is here and we have to deal with it, a time will come to play the blame game and do the finger pointing.

For now its the time to be safe and stay safe until we are past this and get ready for what comes after, it will take a lot longer than 6 months recover...

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fuck corona virus, i say stay calm and keep growing.

Love how the Chinese are claiming most cases are now imported.

dc’s it started there, its gone full circle.
second wave should start soon.

pug

Vegetating
User ID
i gotta admit that i couldn't be fucked reading through the coronavirus threads on the other forum ... so apologies if this has already been linked ... thought it might make for some interesting reading ... sometimes these fellas get a bit too serious and hardcore, but they do have some interesting insights:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Everything is bat shit crazy now, people getting booked at the local bunnings, a 17 yo girl booked 1600 for a driving lesson with her mum.

Wa premier telling everyone to f off.

Feels like every cunt has gone into self preservation mode,

Forcing the cruise ships to leave is very unaustralian, sick or not, there not illegal immigrants. Cant just let people die out in the ocean.

Looks like humanity is well and truly out the window.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
92107851_2519832798345789_578832072467021824_n.png

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
From a wuhan lab now maybe..? That's make sense not a bat. That doc know discovered it now died... ..
China didn't believe him in the first place .... :eek:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
fuck u bejing, ya virus spreading cunts, kung flu, swine flu, bird flu, bat flu & bubonic plague fuck me what's next.

Oi Xin ping pong Jing, open up more maccas and kfc ya tight arse then maybe ya people will stop eating road kill ya spastic chop stick fuck.

D

Deleted member DC01

191 new corona's in Vic
EcS1lvIVAAA00QD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom