The Wuhan virus 🦠

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I do hate the rat cunts but they no better than the yank cunts.
Even a DC like you should be able to see that.
You know I don't like America, but ffs they are a reasonably free people, not like the Chinese
the leftards have stuffed both country's up, just like here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
WTF you a bloody commie, you obviously get ya $$$$ off the government hey
Do you honestly not remember the yank bashing you have done over the years. Now ya want to lick their arses.
All good you just keep contradicting ya self ya stupid idiot. 👍👍👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You know I don't like America, but ffs they are a reasonably free people, not like the Chinese
the leftards have stuffed both country's up, just like here

The lefttards have fucked China up have they.
Fuck me you are an absolute idiot.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Makes a lotta sense, bro....piss China, our biggest trading partner, right the fukc off and see how that ends up.

If you cant see how having good relationships with China will benefit us, whilst having bad relations with 'em is to our detriment, I'm afraid I cant help you.

giphy.gif

Id prefer it if we were independent from America, able to do what was in Australia's best interests, not Americas' first, then ours...

VB...cool stories 'bout China you cherrypicked there. Wanna read some shit about the US and their torture techniques used on civilians?

Are you old enough to remember the only country NOT to go into recession when the GFC hit was Oz, solely on the back of China?

And how we loved 'em back then as we all benefitted from a booming economy and strong AU dollar?

What changed, buddy when we had that open friendship you mentioned until a few months ago?

What made you hate them so much? Racism? Or doing what yourTV told you to do?

Did you have as much hatred for China then, or are you being played, like I said in my first sentence?
Old enough to remember the cultural revolution in China, most of it anyway

Cultural Revolution was launched by Mao Zedong in May 1966, with the help of the Cultural Revolution Group. The estimated total death toll ranges from hundreds of thousands to 20 million[32], while massacres took place across the country. Some of the massacres occurred during the Violent Struggles (200,000-500,000 deaths), struggle sessions or political purges such as Cleansing the Class Ranks (0.5-1.5 million deaths). In total, some Chinese researchers have estimated that at least 300,000 people were killed in Cultural Revolution massacres.[33][34] Massacres in Guangxi Province and Guangdong Province were among the most serious: in Guangxi, the official annals of at least 43 counties report massacres with 15 of them recording a death toll of over 1,000, while in Guangdong at least 28 counties report massacres with 6 of them seeing over 1,000 deaths.[35][36] The following table only includes major massacres which have been well documented in literature.

Name Date Location Deaths Notes
Red August August – September 1966 Beijing 1,772[37] Origin of the Red Terror in Chinese Cultural Revolution, triggering "Daxing Massacre" which killed 325 people in a few days. Statistics from 1985 showed a death toll of over 10,000 due to the Red August.[38]
Guangxi Massacre 1966–1976 Guangxi 100,000 – 150,000[39][40] Massive cannibalism occurred.[39][40]
Inner Mongolia incident 1967–1969 Inner Mongolia 16,632 – 100,000[36] Mostly Mongols.
Qinghai Massacre February 1967 Qinghai 173[36] Conducted by People's Liberation Army.[36][41]
Guangzhou Laogai Fan Incident August 1967 Guangzhou,
Guangdong

187-197[42][43] Part of the Guangdong Massacre. Caused by the rumor that Laogaifan (prisoners of Laogai) were released. Local citizens began massive killings as self-defense.[42][43]
Anti-Peng Pai Incident August 1967 Shanwei, Guangdong >160[44][45] Targeted the relatives of Peng Pai.
Qingtongxia Incident August 1967 Qingtongxia, Ningxia 101[36][46] Conducted by People's Liberation Army.[36][46]
Yangjiang Massacre 1967–1969 Yangjiang, Guangdong 3,573[36][47] Part of the Guangdong Massacre. Mainly in Yangjiang and Yangchun.[36][47]
Daoxian massacre August – October

Daoxian, Hunan 9,093[48] Took place in more than 10 counties, mainly in Dao County.
Shaoyang County Massacre July – September

Shaoyang,
Hunan

991[36][49] Influenced by Daoxian Massacre.
Dan County Massacre August 1968 Danzhou, Hainan >700[36][50] Part of the Guangdong Massacre. Over 50 thousand people were jailed and thousands were permanently disabled. Conducted by People's Liberation Army and local militias.[36][50]
Ruijin Massacre September –October 1968 Ruijin, Jiangxi >1000[36][51] Took place in Ruijin County, Xingguo County, and Yudu County.[36][51]
Zhao Jianmin Spy Case 1968–1969 Yunnan 17,000[36] Over 1.3 million people persecuted.
Shadian Incident July – August

Yunnan 1,600[52] Mostly Hui people. Conducted by People's Liberation Army.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Communisms is full on leftards, why don't you ask some old Chinese Australians what they think of China
Yeah cause I’m sure you are constantly conversing with shit loads of older Chinese people. 😂😂😂

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Do you honestly not remember the yank bashing you have done over the years. Now ya want to lick their arses.
All good you just keep contradicting ya self ya stupid idiot. 👍👍👍
Did ya look at the post above yours before ya posted, this dribble ??

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Old enough to remember the cultural revolution in China, most of it anyway

Cultural Revolution was launched by Mao Zedong in May 1966, with the help of the Cultural Revolution Group. The estimated total death toll ranges from hundreds of thousands to 20 million[32], while massacres took place across the country. Some of the

Buddy, thats 50 plus years ago. Why would you give two hoots about that, today. Seriously, why?

Using that childish logic you feel the same way about Germans too, I'd imagine.

Bet the My Lai Massacre must bring a tear to your eye too? Heard of Fallujah ?
Me sister is married to a Chinese ??
Hope you mind your tongue when at family gatherings, then...

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Buddy, thats 50 plus years ago. Why would you give two hoots about that, today. Seriously, why?

Using that childish logic you feel the same way about Germans too, I'd imagine.

Bet the My Lai Massacre must bring a tear to your eye too? Heard of Fallujah ?

Hope you mind your tongue when at family gatherings, then...
The same communist regime runs the show ? they are just as bad now, but if you only watch the ABC ya probably wouldn't notice lol

Its all good, he is a Russian, son of a Russian General, they escaped communism in the USSR by going thru China
he was born in China, so I call him Chinese, he don't like it tho lol

How about you grow up Bomber, and have a look at the real world for a change, take your lefty glasses of for a while ya doing it

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
The same communist regime runs the show ? they are just as bad now, but if you only watch the ABC ya probably wouldn't notice lol

How about you grow up Bomber, and have a look at the real world for a change, take your lefty glasses of for a while ya doing it
Says the guy posting shit from 50 years ago to justify his feelings today 'bout the "real world" !!

I repeat....
How are the Chinese not free in comparison to the yanks?
I'll wait.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
FFS Bomber, would you like to live under a Chinee communist regime ???
they got a dictator for life

the Chinese have a social credit score for there people, why don't you look up how that works

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
You remind me of America....stuck in the past.

You haven't been to China, have you, yet have so much to say about something you clearly know not much about?

you have a lot of catching up to do...heres one example.

In the 1990s, there were hardly any subway systems in Chinese cities, but now twenty-five cities have them. Thats 25.
There are more than 5,000 km (3,100 miles) of subway lines — more than four times what exists in the United States — and that number is expected to double by 2020. There are also nearly 1,000 km (620 miles) of bus rapid transit and hundreds of kilometres of tramways. China has seven of the twelve longest subway systems in the world, with Beijing and Shanghai being by far the longest.

Who paid for all this upliftment?
Massive investment in transit by the pesky COMMIE Chinese government, God Damn!

It spent $189 billion on metro lines from 2010 to 2015, and is expected to spend up to $308 billion more from 2016 to 2020.

And thats not even touching on Bullet trains clocking 350k's an hour on the 22, 000 km's of hi speed rail lines, more than any other countries combined!

In comparison, the U.S. federal government spends just $2.3 billion per year on transit.

You keep clinging to the word Communist, I notice.

Either you are misinformed or out of date.
Since Mao died in '78 Deng Xiaopeng quickly liberalized the economy as fast as he could. The CCP runs the country, yes, but its more authoritarian than communist, if only because China has a massive middle class, driving BMW's and Audi's etc.

Are you picturing everybody in China dressed in the same clothes and carrying little Red Books??!!

its changed since then.

China is now also the biggest Traveller country in the world, providing more tourists than any other country.

Hardly a communist dictatorship now, is it?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
You remind me of America....stuck in the past.

You haven't been to China, have you, yet have so much to say about something you clearly know not much about?

you have a lot of catching up to do...heres one example.

In the 1990s, there were hardly any subway systems in Chinese cities, but now twenty-five cities have them. Thats 25.
There are more than 5,000 km (3,100 miles) of subway lines — more than four times what exists in the United States — and that number is expected to double by 2020. There are also nearly 1,000 km (620 miles) of bus rapid transit and hundreds of kilometres of tramways. China has seven of the twelve longest subway systems in the world, with Beijing and Shanghai being by far the longest.

Who paid for all this upliftment?
Massive investment in transit by the pesky COMMIE Chinese government, God Damn!

It spent $189 billion on metro lines from 2010 to 2015, and is expected to spend up to $308 billion more from 2016 to 2020.

And thats not even touching on Bullet trains clocking 350k's an hour on the 22, 000 km's of hi speed rail lines, more than any other countries combined!

In comparison, the U.S. federal government spends just $2.3 billion per year on transit.

You keep clinging to the word Communist, I notice.

Either you are misinformed or out of date.
Since Mao died in '78 Deng Xiaopeng quickly liberalized the economy as fast as he could. The CCP runs the country, yes, but its more authoritarian than communist, if only because China has a massive middle class, driving BMW's and Audi's etc.

Are you picturing everybody in China dressed in the same clothes and carrying little Red Books??!!

its changed since then.

China is now also the biggest Traveller country in the world, providing more tourists than any other country.

Hardly a communist dictatorship now, is it?

I disagree Bomber with your stance in support of a Communist Regime and you talking it up when I know about all the underground Christian churches and people being persecuted for their faith and not only Christians either.
I agree it is our fault that we are in this predicament.
Our greed for the cheap buck and trade deals yadayada go on ....
But China is overcrowded and needs our land!
Their children are educated here and it is like a communist take over easy does it.
Our housing market, education you name it I think China owns about 25% of much of the stuff around the world ...just off top of my head.
We have long recognised deals with the Commonwealth countries and the USA and our beliefs, freedoms, values are well aligned.
Not so with China.
I have liked all the Chinese people I have either worked with or gone to church with etc so lovely people.
As I've said several times here it is the governing authorities, laws, policies and procedures we attack but not the people! who are flesh and blood and hearts and souls and minds and spirit.
I don't like all the horrible racist comments towards them and the blame thrown at the Chinese.
not much more to say atm.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Yeah yeah and they just found a few trillion lying around did they Bomber

Ya sure it wasn't built on the back of dirt cheap workers in almost slave like conditions ?
and foreign company's getting them to make cheap arse shit to sell to us "rich" westerners ??

Make sure you put ya red shirt on and wave ya Chinese flag(probably fall apart), when the war starts hey

you seem all for the $$$ and the authority, have you ever been to Austrtalia ?
I'm sure America already spent trillions on "infrastructure"
same here, sort of, billions of $ for the population we have,
we used to be the richest cuntry in the world, we used to make shit as well, it used to last lol

Remember you lot are just coming out of being a 3rd world shithole, we have never been one (y) :poop:

Reactions: HGO

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
1) What are you rambling on about?

2) Where do you think I live, if not in OZ??!!!

I'm gonna bow out as gracefully as possible now, to let you smart folk wallow in your hatred of a country that bought 48.8% of ALL Australian exports last year.

Take care out there. The propaganda is real.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
If its so good in China why dont you go live there?
You speak of what freedoms we have that they dont
how about the freedom to speak or read about what ever you want without it being Censored
or it ending getting you detained indefinately.
The Only thing chinese citizens are Free to do is they are free to follow the rules Or Else

Top Bottom