The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
P

Petey3

It was TWO that sprayed her ,,that’s AFTER being knocked down with force. You can see the spray from the other cop.

An old woman peacefully walking in a protest .View attachment 16231

Fuck, if a copper done that too me i'd be smashing his head into the pavement when the cunt is off duty. That's fucking disgusting. These muppet clowns are bound bye law just the same as every other citizen.

Bikies too, fucking joke in Queensland. Every bikie i've met in qld is a cowardly aids infested scum ridden dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Petey3

Nah mate. My comments were directed specifically at Muppet not Pikey, or others in the group. The flog spruiks shit on every subject, and tries to put shit on anyone elses view. Just responding to his bullshit. Nothing new here.

Hope your not referring to yourself bin possum or porky or whatever the fuck you sicko fucks call yourself - IT police.

Why don't you give everyone a fair go and tell us who you scum ridden aids infested mutts are, so we can size you abusive mutts off duty.

Sitting behind your computers sucking each others cocks while you trace our phone calls and project everything up onto the internet with your abusive dialect.

Your no different to the homosexual narcistic little faggot pups that patch into outlaw motorcycle gangs.

You know who I am. Come see me you piss weak aids infested dog shit cunts.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hope your not referring to yourself bin possum or porky or whatever the fuck you sicko fucks call yourself - IT police.

Why don't you give everyone a fair go and tell us who you scum ridden aids infested mutts are, so we can size you abusive mutts off duty.

Sitting behind your computers sucking each others cocks while you trace our phone calls and project everything up onto the internet with your abusive dialect.

Your no different to the homosexual narcistic little faggot pups that patch into outlaw motorcycle gangs.

You know who I am. Come see me you piss weak aids infested dog shit cunts.
You sound like a very well balanced individual, with a chip on each shoulder. Welcome my hostile friend, those glass pipe feelings wear off quickly, hey ?? The paranoia will soon pass.

P

Petey3

You tell me? Aren't you a cannabis smoker. I mean you are allowing the growing and trafficking of cannabis in qld?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
You tell me? Aren't you a cannabis smoker. I mean you are allowing the growing and trafficking of cannabis in qld?
That's your other imaginary friend. I'm locked down in NSW. Understandable confusion, surviving off 8 hours sleep, every five days.

P

Petey3

Good for you (y)

Talking non factual dialect as per usual to make another look like an idiot.

Attachments

• hagatha-mask-for-adults.jpg
    hagatha-mask-for-adults.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
P

Petey3

Yeah ay.

Free country. These corrupt police who engage in police misconduct won't even let us citizens speak the truth.

Maggots.

CMC should run the lot of you scums into early retirement.

Top Bottom