The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Faaska

Germinating
User ID
The human race will naturally start to de populate over the next few generations, due to declining birthrates. Western economic model based on constant population/immigration growth will slowly unravel, as that occurs.
What about the degradation of all our soils, look at a fucking map of soil degradation and see that all the main food producing areas are severely degraded. Fertility has been declining for so long in soils due to our shitty farming practises even talking about this shit makes me so pissed. Also if you read journals of fishing vessels the amount of fish they caught in like a day was what a modern vessel catches in a week we really fucked up the earth. Food is fucked, looking at the birthrates which are really just a look into how much time and funds people have to raise a child and government policy my worries are that we won’t have enough food or food of nearly high enough quality (look into the nutrient density of modern food compared to even just the 1950s)

User ID
What about the degradation of all our soils, look at a fucking map of soil degradation and see that all the main food producing areas are severely degraded. Fertility has been declining for so long in soils due to our shitty farming practises even talking about this shit makes me so pissed. Also if you read journals of fishing vessels the amount of fish they caught in like a day was what a modern vessel catches in a week we really fucked up the earth. Food is fucked, looking at the birthrates which are really just a look into how much time and funds people have to raise a child and government policy my worries are that we won’t have enough food or food of nearly high enough quality (look into the nutrient density of modern food compared to even just the 1950s)

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
They did their best to get it off the shelves so nobody could access it,,and then used mass media to ridicule anyone advocating for ivermectin,,

Now after threats of being sued by doctors ,they have admitted it was wrong advice,

But the FDA ,the WHO and Big Pharma were already were aware of its benefits well before the jabs were even made , Denying us proper medical help ,(”well ivermectin is used for animals,,your not a horse are you ?”)then later insisted/forced us to take the Guinea pig jabs.
One of the biggest lies we all heard was that it’s only used on animals ,,Fact is, it was already used on people as a parasitic, and if my memory is correct it also had other uses on humans.
Anyway way enough of my rant.

Goes for 8 min ,,

Top Bottom