The serrated edge is full of haters

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I havent been here long..... there are a few really funny cunts in here...
I actually appreciate their wide mouths because I have a fat cock....
But anyway....
Mosts fellas in here are generous with their knowledge...
And my perverse brain enjoys most of the humour.... and I see it as humour 99% of the time and not actual disrespect.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I got a surprise when I started primary school to find out my first name wasn’t Fucking last name Cunt. Parents can be cruel.
My old used to tell me i've got shit for brains. He called it well all those years ago, not much has changed since.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah, many threads get taken over by private jokes that I don't understand, which is annoying - but I have not found any malice or hate on this forum. If you can't be tolerant on a cannabis forum you are far to uptight. Light up and chill out.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hi have been a member of the serrated edge for a week now, every thread I have read ends up in people calling each other cunts and know it all's telling people how to do it there way or no way
Think of this place like the local pub. Yeah it's dodgy, but it easy to get in and cheap. If you don't start throwing insults and names, you probably won't get hit with any. Also, it's a total sausage party and don't go in the bathroom...

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I dunno who the bloke is who started this thread but he should try being Tasmanian and being on here FKN Brutal cunts😂 I’m Aussie as fuck though n don’t mind taking the piss and no not of my sister cunts🖕

As a Taswegian, I like to remind single-head mainlanders that I can simultaneously take a bong rip and scull a pint. Also, their mothers never complain about our 2.5-somes!

puggle6

Baked
User ID
TSE is incredibly inclusive, we use pronouns when addressing each other such as Dumb/Cunt, Useless/Flog & Skid/Mark (amongst others)

OP can be Snow/Flake (y)

L

Luked Warm DC

A very wise man once said Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.
Sorry puggle6 long time since I learnt my words xxx

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
A very wise man once said Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.
Sorry puggle6 long time since I learnt my words xxx
That man also sang this....
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

Fancy singing that dumb hippy shit when you are worth US$200 million and live in a luxury penthouse and fancy stupid people even buying the album and making him even wealthier...people are so gullible..

Top Bottom