The serrated edge is full of haters

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi have been a member of the serrated edge for a week now, every thread I have read ends up in people calling each other cunts and know it all's telling people how to do it there way or no way
Yeah puggle is a fuckwit alright!! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You should listen to me about growing DC, you might actually harvest a plant before Christmas
Flipped em last night actually fuckwit!!
Seeing as though I'm not a shit cunt who has enough room to grow more than 1 plant at a time I'll probably pull more in 1 grow than you will in 2 years ya fucking pesant!! 🤣

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hi have been a member of the serrated edge for a week now, every thread I have read ends up in people calling each other cunts and know it all's telling people how to do it there way or no way

I didn’t see anyone telling you how to grow your plant ,,
I don’t think I saw anyone calling you a cunt either.
So what exactly is your point ?

Perhaps you might think about being less thin skinned ,especially
when It is pointed out that your seeds will have only a mild stoned effect,,,people Trying to help you but you obviously chose to take it as a personal attack on you.

most here are a pretty happy To help,,but if you choose to only see the negatives then there is not much anyone can do for you.

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I agree to much bickering and potty mouthing and the same old insults and insinuations grew old along time ago. Please clean it up fellas.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seriously mate, all we did was ask the reason why u wanted 2 try high cbd in your weed
We weren't sure if u realised that cbd actually diminished the physcotic effects of thc, or whether u wanted 2 try medically
Just like any canna related social media site u gonna get good natured ribbing and occasional death threat
The secret is thickening up that skin and glean the good stuff from the shit
If u spent more time here u would see that 90% of punters are legit in helping out and offering sound advice
The other 10% just eat black dicks

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Seriously mate, all we did was ask the reason why u wanted 2 try high cbd in your weed
We weren't sure if u realised that cbd actually diminished the physcotic effects of thc, or whether u wanted 2 try medically
Just like any canna related social media site u gonna get good natured ribbing and occasional death threat
The secret is thickening up that skin and glean the good stuff from the shit
If u spent more time here u would see that 90% of punters are legit in helping out and offering sound advice
The other 10% just eat black dicks
Racist cunt!!!

Top Bottom