The Hornet 🐝 … pollen press

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
So the green version is the one I had made of anodized aluminium $30, and I replaced it with the stainless version $80.
UC%20Extruder-500x500.png
Ultimate%20Clay%20Extruder-500x500.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID

Here's some runtz I pressed into a puck, this was a while ago, sadly I think I jammed mine up. I filled it up with some bud and started pressing but I must of screwed lid on too tight because now I can't get it off :(

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've always been under the impression that devices like this are for compressing just kief, not the actual buds. Does a flower-puck, like the Runtz above, smoke well? I don't think it would vape well, because the hot air wouldn't reach all the THC/CBD/terps/etc on the inside of a puck.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
I ain't seen 'bud pucks' like that for over 30yrs. One thing I found with pressed bud was that when you went to break a bit off the block, you were never sure where the stem ran. Go to break off a piece and find the stem ran to the opposite side of the puck, so you didn't just break a piece, but the whole puck fell to pieces.

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
I've always been under the impression that devices like this are for compressing just kief, not the actual buds. Does a flower-puck, like the Runtz above, smoke well? I don't think it would vape well, because the hot air wouldn't reach all the THC/CBD/terps/etc on the inside of a puck.

I pressed it with one of those ltq1 vapor presses the cheap ones off ebay. It was pretty good, I'm fucking spewing I jammed up the press. I'd def consider buying another.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I g
I think "diamonds" accompany "sauce". The diamonds are crystalized THC and the sauce is a mix of terps with some liquid. My impression is the D&S is used in dab rigs. I've been reading up on all the goodies I can test out during a trip to Seattle later this year...
I got a batch of diamonds to work once but it hasn't happened again. when you do a run a BHO you let it reduce down to honey consistency and then jar it up so the pressure can build a little bit from the Butane that's still in it and burp it a couple times a week and the THCA separates and forms crystals. there meant to be around 90%. I ran another BHO about a week later and kept 2 more jars and they didn't work maybe because they were a different strain I dunno but all I know is after dabbing the shit I have no interest in it.it fucked me up, had me so paranoid I was questioning everything I was doing.nearly pulled my plants out then went and had a shower and unlocked the door because I was that paranoid and fucked up I unlocked the door incase I had to call myself an ambulance I layed in the shower for about 2 hours greening out questioning myself what I was doing in life the shit can get fucked. lucky the misses and kids were away for the weekend

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I g

I got a batch of diamonds to work once but it hasn't happened again. when you do a run a BHO you let it reduce down to honey consistency and then jar it up so the pressure can build a little bit from the Butane that's still in it and burp it a couple times a week and the THCA separates and forms crystals. there meant to be around 90%. I ran another BHO about a week later and kept 2 more jars and they didn't work maybe because they were a different strain I dunno but all I know is after dabbing the shit I have no interest in it.it fucked me up, had me so paranoid I was questioning everything I was doing.nearly pulled my plants out then went and had a shower and unlocked the door because I was that paranoid and fucked up I unlocked the door incase I had to call myself an ambulance I layed in the shower for about 2 hours greening out questioning myself what I was doing in life the shit can get fucked. lucky the misses and kids were away for the weekend

I'll approach diamonds with extra caution when I do eventually try them. Being way too high is no good! I fucked up some edibles about 20yrs ago and a group of us had them before going to the movie Requiem for a Dream. A terrible combination...

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I'll approach diamonds with extra caution when I do eventually try them. Being way too high is no good! I fucked up some edibles about 20yrs ago and a group of us had them before going to the movie Requiem for a Dream. A terrible combination...
Yes first and only time I'd ever suffered paranoia from weed but I'd also been off it for a couple weeks too

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
That's why I find I need both CBD and THC, the entourage effect balances out that paranoia, as the CBD moderates the effect.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, I find the 25mg CBD x 25mg THC Oil a good all rounder. To be honest, I reckon a lot of folks should try that first before all others.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yep, I find the 25mg CBD x 25mg THC Oil a good all rounder. To be honest, I reckon a lot of folks should try that first before all others.
I've heard about this theory but never tested it. I have a mate that swears if he feels like he's greening out (he only choofs Friday sat)he takes cbd oil and it evens him out. I on the other hand seak out the kids lunch snacks and eat myself straight and go to the shops and try and replace them before the misses notices 😆

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Some people hear 'THC' and think 'yea, max out on THC' but for some THC sends that paranoia off the scale
... and replace them before the misses notices 😆
:ROFLMAO: The bloody missus... ...they always find out, don't they, tsk. I try to be 'Secret squirrel', but she knows... ...Damn it 🤬

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
That's why they make 'em out of those crinkly bags, it alerts EVERYONE (Even the fucking dog knows that sound :ROFLMAO: :cautious: )
My mrs says the dog's deaf, I say it's selective deafness. He won't listen to her commands but by Christ, I go to pick up a bag of chippies and I suddenly have a shadow anytime. Day or night. Deaf my arse.

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
That's why they make 'em out of those crinkly bags, it alerts EVERYONE (Even the fucking dog knows that sound :ROFLMAO: :cautious: )
My mrs says the dog's deaf, I say it's selective deafness. He won't listen to her commands but by Christ, I go to pick up a bag of chippies and I suddenly have a shadow anytime. Day or night. Deaf my arse.
So true, my dog watches everything. Does not miss a thing

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've heard about this theory but never tested it. I have a mate that swears if he feels like he's greening out (he only choofs Friday sat)he takes cbd oil and it evens him out. I on the other hand seak out the kids lunch snacks and eat myself straight and go to the shops and try and replace them before the misses notices 😆
Fuck how good are roll ups when ya stoned as fuck!!
Not much of a fan of LCMs but my misses gets the kids Milo bars and they awesome too!! 🤣

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Fuck how good are roll ups when ya stoned as fuck!!
Not much of a fan of LCMs but my misses gets the kids Milo bars and they awesome too!! 🤣
Yeah I smash those Milo bars too and lately the bluey cookies have been on the hit list

Top Bottom