The Alcohol Thread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Love a few cold beers from time to time. :)

Everything in moderation, even moderation. My brain has a fart everytime I smash any drug these days. If yall haven't already noticed ;) But at least with alcohol I know i'm probably not causing too much brain damage at least when used moderately. ;)

Spent is good terminology to describe my state of health. Too young is when I began, too old I have become.

Porkstar is on the money with some of these labels.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
This place used too stink up the whole city back in the day with the smell of yeast. Now I rarely smell the stuff. Love getting off my tits on this shit. Glurp it down so quickly on a hot summers day. 🤗

Attachments

• XXXXBreweryLion.jpg
    XXXXBreweryLion.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 4

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Hey Pedro. Not as shit as cheap Belgian beer. My god, I would rather rinse my mouth out with elephant piss. Has anyone tried these ones?

Attachments

• NTK_Hoegaarden_Social1.jpg
    NTK_Hoegaarden_Social1.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 2

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, true. I've got a bottle of Monte Alban's and Smirnoff here. Though I'm more intrigued about the blend they've settled on, and to see if it's a winner or not moreso.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fuck I’m pissed as fuck beat the old man finally he potted the black suck shit cunt finally got ya only taken 20 years lol.

Good night pulled the rest fucking heaps of bud got a few more days
Of trimming and drying in front of me but it’s in the bank now so m stocked it’s a good haul another week or two would of been ideal but fuck it I’ll take it you know I love all u cunts duck yeah wooooo!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck I’m pissed as fuck beat the old man finally he potted the black suck shit cunt finally got ya only taken 20 years lol.

Good night pulled the rest fucking heaps of bud got a few more days
Of trimming and drying in front of me but it’s in the bank now so m stocked it’s a good haul another week or two would of been ideal but fuck it I’ll take it you know I love all u cunts duck yeah wooooo!
Good on ya mate.👍👍

Top Bottom